Welcome to SaggerWorld.com

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.
By registering with us, you'll be able to Chat, Access Member Only Dedicated Areas and to discuss,
share and private message with other members of our community and join our Competitions! PLUS we offer exclusive discounts to you all!
Not only that but we are A 100% FREE Website!

flameboard

When did you start sagging?

When Did You Start Sagging   334 members have voted

1. 1. When Did You Start Sagging

• < 10
    • 10 - 13
    • 14 - 15
    • 16 - 17
    • 18 - 19
    • 20 - 21
    • 22 - 23
    • 24 - 25
    • 26 >
    • Havent Started Yet (IF SO WHY NOT LOL)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
50 posts in this topic

When I was seventeen I suddenly bought a pair of skate shoes, baggy jeans, started sagging, and left my friends and family wondering what the **** had happened to me....

1 person likes this

It was defiantly midway through High School that i started to sag. I haven't stopped and i'm 31 now.

I started in middle school when I was 11 when one of my friends dared me. I started sagging and he pantsed me the next day. I never looked back!

21 because a lot of people said it was comfortable and i tried it out and i have to agree with the masses lol :D

I started late, at 19 years old...

Haha, I am going to do that as soon as I get to college. But will change back to normal whenever I see my parents.

When I was seventeen I suddenly bought a pair of skate shoes, baggy jeans, started sagging, and left my friends and family wondering what the **** had happened to me....

Lol, I currently am 14 and I just sag privately, my parents and relatives don't know. Once I go to college, they won't even notice me, bahaha! I will immediately go shopping for skate shoes, jeans, and a whole new wardrobe, get my ears pierced, start sagging in public, and will change my style ENTIRELY. LOl...

1 person likes this

Lol, I currently am 14 and I just sag privately, my parents and relatives don't know. Once I go to college, they won't even notice me, bahaha! I will immediately go shopping for skate shoes, jeans, and a whole new wardrobe, get my ears pierced, start sagging in public, and will change my style ENTIRELY. LOl...

Haha, nice !!

Cool choice u have goin on there - cant wait to see pics or ur new style ;) When will this happen then? I mean when are u goin to college?

Haha, nice !!

Cool choice u have goin on there - cant wait to see pics or ur new style ;) When will this happen then? I mean when are u goin to college?

Well, I'm 14 so it will be a while...lol

A bunch of my mates were saggers and it was them who got me into sagging. I started when i was about 16 or 17.