JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

Arm19

Hey All St8 Guy

Guest Fabik

I think that it's REALLY gross indecent.

And I don't think anyone does that in public anyways.

Guest UBCsagger

I agree, its just not nice. Like sagging and showing your underwear is fine, and I can understand that some people might not like it (and they can suck it) but seriously, I don't want to see your pubes or ass while out with my buds or whatnot. Besides, people who show crack look like plumbers (no offense) and its not even hot.

Guest UBCsagger

haha asses and no-no spots. Its funny this thread has gotten so many people that don't like freeball sagging, I thought (based on looking at posts on here) that people found it hot. I'm glad I'm not alone hahah

haha asses and no-no spots. Its funny this thread has gotten so many people that don't like freeball sagging, I thought (based on looking at posts on here) that people found it hot. I'm glad I'm not alone hahah

Definitely not hot

Yeah it's pretty wierd, people seeing ur underwear is an attention attracter seeing ppls crack is a attention retraction with underwear people kinda look and think nice colors free balling is 1 look and they think uhh I'm scared. No offence at all

Not all about ...

I know.  I love the look a lot even if there's no boxers showing. It's hot to sag way low and wear a big enough shirt to cover it all.  Your **** could be almost popping out and no one would know.