Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.
By registering with us, you'll be able to Chat, Access Member Only Dedicated Areas and to discuss,
share and private message with other members of our community and join our Competitions! PLUS we offer exclusive discounts to you all!
Not only that but we are A 100% FREE Website!

Antivol : original underwear

Photo
- - - - -

Important site age update!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 flameboard

flameboard

SaggerWorld Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 3,557 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:01 PM

IMPORTANT SITE UPDATE

Hey Guys,

Ok, now here we go. The site currently has the age set to 16 for users uploading pictures to Members Albums by the Moderators and Site Admins. This WILL be staying the same.

HOWEVER with regards to the gallery, NO pictures will now be accepted of anyone that looks under the age of 18.

I have spent most of the day reading Canadian, US and UK law regarding this. We will be setting the limit to 18 to comply with the law in all these 3 countries.
This site is Canadian registered and Canadian hosted. The last thing that we want to do is to jeopardize the way this site is operating by receiving a law suit regarding pictures of under 18s being posted without consent.

We will be accepting pictures containing sagging of course, HOWEVER we will be sticking with the No "Boners" to be allowed or published anywhere on the site for the time being.

In the members Albums, we will be accepting photos of "Bulges" (not boners) from users over the age of 18. We WILL NOT be accepting these pictures of under 16s again to comply with Canadian, US and UK law regarding indecent pictures of minors.

I will apologise if this is a inconvenience to some users, however you have to understand the reason we are doing this. The running of the site is the up-most importance to me and I do not want to jeopardize this.

Thank You for your continued support to this site.

----
Flameboard
SaggerWorld Site Owner

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlLxp5KFoGAydTYqEObKsSaggerWorld  FB  tumblr.pngSaggerWorld Tumblr
applications-internet-16.pngSaggerWorld.com video-16.pngSaggerWorld.tv meanicons_59-16.pngSaggerWorld Store
If you experience any issues with the site or wish to report a problem, user, image, or video please contact Myself, TheOther1 or one of our Moderating Team.

Sly Collective