JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

wetwetwetnl

Jerking Dancers Drop Their Pants

Jerkers are awesome saggers. :tongue_smilie: Allthough the dancing is not my fav (I prefer DnB or shuffle or ... ) but the jerking makes their low sags extremely visible and that's what I like so much :)

In these vids they jerk so hard and sag that low their pants drop down, hehe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXKc_BKqEgU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL (4:33)

(1:09)

See i quite like jerking! Shame the second video he pushed the jeans down thought.

However i really prefer CWalk! There are some really hot guys that sag amazing doing that!!

Take these few as a example!

Yeah, those are great vids! I prefer CWalk (and shuffle, DnB) above Jerking too.

But the CWalk guys wear mostly longshirt and they bow not as much as Jerkers do.

So to see cool underwear and perfect sagging views you have more gain watching Jerk vids, hehe

Jerking dancers are brilliant at urm..... what they do. Sorry i was trying to be funny there but failed miserably (grin) any ideas how to post a youtube clip link?

My inkling is to copy and paste but means loading another window onto desktop. Any suggestions? BIG thanks :)

Apologies to bump an old thread, but here are a few pretty cool jerking vids. Not sure why, but this dance style attracts some very low saggers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCsjNEDBQvc&list=PL_-6A2HQjhzoLJO13gSF6enrxiiYiODWU&index=7

Looks like fun, I tried it exactly the way they do it, pants sagging and all and I fell over and hurt myself badly lol.

Love these vids, makes me wanna film my own and share with you guyz.

I worry it might go down like a sh*t on a white rug though because I dance a bit like Mr Bean!  :biggrin: 

Dudes, this vid rocks. Great boxers sags and skinny jeans :) 

Edited by Lee249

Love this one where the jeans get low and the front and slip showing alot of red boxerbriefs...

Also this one as he gets a serious hot sag going on....

And this guy basically cannot keep his jeans up haha....