Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.
By registering with us, you'll be able to Chat, Access Member Only Dedicated Areas and to discuss,
share and private message with other members of our community and join our Competitions! PLUS we offer exclusive discounts to you all!
Not only that but we are A 100% FREE Website!

Antivol : original underwear

- - - - -

Gallery And Chat Changes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_CWolf_*

Guest_CWolf_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:22 PM

Guys,

Just a heads up that I will be performing upgrades on the gallery and chat software that should improve usability especially for the gallery.

I will post a full feature set after the upgrade has been completed. Likely tonight or tomorrow morning.

#2 CosmoBoy

CosmoBoy

SW Royalty

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:23 PM

Wicked ! Thanks again for the great work !

----
CosmoBoy
Site Moderator
If you experience any issues with the site or wish to report a problem, user, image, or video please contact Flameboard, TheOther1 or one of our Moderating Team.
I can assist you in the following languages: item_icon_uk_flag.gif france_flag_icon.pngflag_german.gif

#3 Guest_CWolf_*

Guest_CWolf_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:35 PM

Ok sorry for the delay guys... I got busy as usual :/ Anyway I have upgraded the core and the chat module. The gallery is apparently not ready to be released quite yet. Should be within in a couple of weeks. I mis-read the post. That being said it looks like the update will be well worth waiting for because it does correct almost every issue that has been raised since we made the switch to IPB.

New Chat Features (per IPS):
  • Redesigned Interface - following feedback from customers, we have made some changes to assist with the use of the chat room. (I don't see much of a change but then again I am not using it very often.)
  • Mobile Support - it is now possible to use the chatroom from the mobile skin in Android, iPhone, Blackberry devices and more. Private chats are also available in the mobile skin. (Tested this out, there is an issue with the initial page that loads to display the rules, but the chat application works nicely :)

#4 nec1912a

nec1912a

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:34 PM

What is happing to the gallery ? Last time I was in the gallery it was a mess so disorganized..

The staff not moving the pictures where it should go thus disorganized.

#5 flameboard

flameboard

SaggerWorld Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 3,574 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:38 AM

Ok and is this still the case to you??

At present we have 1252 albums and 29,142 images in the Gallery! It is not the easiest thing for my staff to do to be able to keep fully on top of it.
We are trying our hardest to make it organised for everyone. We understand that the Gallery is not the best layout ever however this is not due to us, this is a Software issue.

It would help us so much if USERS actually selected the correct folder when uploading there images instead of creating new ones in the wrong sections which is then when we have to step in and amend them. The upload system is simple in terms of some I have used on different sites so I am unaware of where the issue is with people doing this. People have started to get used to it but there is certainly some that just seem to skip everything and press next before looking at where there folder will be created. Therefore I kindly ask that you dont say that the staff are NOT doing there jobs and moving images because when i check the logs every day I always see that they have been.

----
Flameboard
SaggerWorld Site Owner

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlLxp5KFoGAydTYqEObKsSaggerWorld  FB  tumblr.pngSaggerWorld Tumblr
applications-internet-16.pngSaggerWorld.com video-16.pngSaggerWorld.tv meanicons_59-16.pngSaggerWorld Store
If you experience any issues with the site or wish to report a problem, user, image, or video please contact Myself, TheOther1 or one of our Moderating Team.

#6 lee249

lee249

Site Super Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,715 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:03 PM

In my opinion, i think the gallery is fine and a new revamp would be totally uneccesary. The mobile app is fast and offers a reliable and efficent service to users.

One issue - there are occasional albums i can't comment on like Elie's. Other than that it's a brilliant operating system! :)

Sly Collective