JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
dublsagger2damax

What Kind Of Sag?

Half-ass most of the time, but occasionally lower, the furthest I go is just below the ass. I seldom double sag, but I do like to do it on occasion. I almost always wear slimmer/skinnier jeans, not skinnies, though I wear those as well.

Oh, and usually skate shoes or Hi-tops; sometimes wear Vans slip-ons.

Edited by JustinKool

Guest UBCsagger

when i go out, half ass or so, skinnier jeans, skate shoes, hoodies that kinda stuff. I double sag to the gym, but thats about it.

half ass to mid ass, depending where I am and what I'm wearing. Sometimes the jeans seem like they really want to slide low, so I usually let them do ! ^^

Guest blade

half ass to mid ass, depending where I am and what I'm wearing. Sometimes the jeans seem like they really want to slide low, so I usually let them do ! ^^

Sounds so familiar! Usually my jeans get pulled down because of tools and stuff to 3/4 ass or something like that, and at that point it's starting to get a little impractical.. Usually run around a lot at work :P

Usually my jeans get pulled down because of tools and stuff to 3/4 ass or something like that

Sounds super hot, man !! I love light guys running around and sagging, makes wanna damage some random bulb to watch them on their ladders, all busy and sagging low ! :P

Guest blade

Sounds super hot, man !! I love light guys running around and sagging, makes wanna damage some random bulb to watch them on their ladders, all busy and sagging low ! :tongue_smilie:

Haha, you can break anything you like, as long as it's not 5 minutes before a liveshow :P

I like extreme sagging so I sag below my ass :) I think it's better .

I also enjoy extreme sagging, it just feels better because you are more free and everything.

I usually wear skinny jeans, skate shoes, and a hoodie in winter.

In summer I usually wear cargo shorts, which are too short so I sag them to a normal length, t-shirt, and skate shoes.