JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

Well everyone wants cars, but if cars are not your thing like me i want a truck!

1) Dodge Ram 3500 Mega cab Dually with a huge trailer to haul around my Corvette!

2) Z 06 corvette

post-373-0-12906900-1336523064_thumb.jpg

post-373-0-66296300-1336523222_thumb.jpg

You better opt for the diesel. funny you mentioned a truck cause i said i wanted a chevy or gmc with the duramax diesel and allison tranny.

of course its going to be diesel, fully loaded with a 6 speed manual tranny. I have always wanted the above one but currently own a pretty nice 1500 hemi

Guest UBCsagger

@kick: nice choice. I have to say though, Lambos are so out there, like good luck not getting it keyed. Thats why I'd never get one: they're too flashy. But damn they are sexy ;)

The Ram has the best motor, the Cummins and the other nice part is that you can get the manual trans, Ram is the only truck manufacture that has a manual trans as an option. Ford and GM don't.

Edited by maxfli

@kick: nice choice. I have to say though, Lambos are so out there, like good luck not getting it keyed. Thats why I'd never get one: they're too flashy. But damn they are sexy :wink:

Agreed, they're very sexy. Just saw a Mercedes SLS AMG today...I would so buy that car, if only for the doors, lol.

I love all UK television.... its just so much better.

It is!! Finally, someone who understands! I stay up until 2:00 AM just to watch BBC news when it's 7:00 in London, lol.

Now there's a Top Gear USA, it just sucks...

Edited by JustinKool

Guest UBCsagger

dude, this is what youtube is for... there are SOOOO many UK shows on youtube in full episodes.