JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

Lee249

Which Eurovision Songs Do You Like So Far?

* Romania

* Denmark

* Spain

* Germany

* FYR Moldova

FYR Moldova's song is the one i liked the most. I fell in love with it during the 2nd euro semi-final. Amazing.

Anyone going for the Russian grannies LMAO!

Who are you voting for?

Ps, plz vote for us the UK. I BEG you ;):D

Macedonia i meant to say lol. Hungary, Cyprus and Estonia (cutie singer) were good going over highlights now.

The UK phone lines were terrible. I dialled like a dozen times and got through 3 or 4! Worse was to come - hearing Graham Norton again briefly lol :)

Guest beyouz

And sweden won! Thanks to: Germany, The Netherlands, UK, Ireland and all countries that gave Sweden 12 points!

See you in Stockholm, Sweden at Eurovision 2013 :)

Sweden's song was by far the best, although the dancing was kind of weird.

Many funny ones were there too, like turkey or well russia. :D

I honestly didn't like Sweden's song that much. The song itself was ok but it really wasn't my bag. There were many other countries that deserved to win in my opinion.

I wasn't keen on Sweden. A lot of people have commented on the UK having an old fashioned entry but I was dancing to stuff like Euphoria in gay nightclubs back in the mid-1990s. It seemed dated to me also - and really no better than the Norwegian dance track that came last.

True, the Swedish entry sounded very much like late 90's/early 00's dance. Then again, our entry was a slow 60's sort of ballad which had no spark.

I'm not surpised we finished second from last, but with all things considered that's generous! I hoped Denmark would have done better.

Engelbert Humperdinck...not me cup of tea, sorry! :biggrin:

Anyone remembers the song from GB back in 2010 (Josh Dubovie - That Sounds Good To Me)? I hardly remember that I found him ******* hot :tongue_smilie:

The lad, not the song...the song was not more than quite okay.

Anyway not as good as our Lena, of course! :wink:

Edit: Just found it. He's a cutie, awwwww!

Edited by mrcl

Who were the UK group from 2 or 3 years back scoring nill points? Was it scooch or something? I forget their name. No wonder why, i hated them anyway. Stupidest entry for a singing contest.

We seem to recruit an artist with the worst song every year. Even I know the sort of tune that can win Eurovision. Someone should complain like haha.

Btw, the lead singer from Belarus (i think) knocked out in the semis was GORGEOUS. So ******* cute!

You mean boygroup? Wasn't it Blue? But I think that was last year and I haven't got a clue how many points they got...