Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.
By registering with us, you'll be able to Chat, Access Member Only Dedicated Areas and to discuss,
share and private message with other members of our community and join our Competitions! PLUS we offer exclusive discounts to you all!
Not only that but we are A 100% FREE Website!

SaggerWorld.com Brand New Donators
Photo
- - - - -

Songs That Make You Horny?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 JoseDelRey

JoseDelRey

Adored and Respected Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:02 AM

Does a song you know make you horny? Is this wierd or do you guys get off to certain songs?
My jack off songs are uhn tiss by the blood hound gang and sexyback by Justin timberlake.
What are yours?

#2 vansversset

vansversset

Site Super Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:05 AM

haha music doesnt do this to me but I know some guys where it does or they prefer certain songs or type of music when they have sex or do something sexual... I rather have no music then once we are finished we can cuddle and watch tv or listen to music or something...

On the flipside, there is music I like to listen to while i drive... and also music that makes me want to drive fast! haha

----
Vansversset
Site Moderator

Donate & Help us Stay Alive!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlLxp5KFoGAydTYqEObKsSaggerWorld  FB   tumblr.pngSaggerWorld Tumblr  video-16.pngSaggerWorldTV.com  meanicons_59-16.pngSaggerWorld Store

If you experience any issues with the site or wish to report a problem, user, image, or video please contact Flameboard, TheOther1 or one of our Moderating Team.

#3 dirrtydogg

dirrtydogg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:12 AM

Rammstein "Benzin", Die Antward "I Fink U Freeky", Nine Inch Nails "Closer" - these are all pretty hot!

#4 Lee249

Lee249

Site Super Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,455 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:56 AM

Music doesn't get me horny but i do enjoy listening to tunes that raise hairs on me neck like. Listening to those tracks are fantastic.

Lee249
Site Moderator

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlLxp5KFoGAydTYqEObKsSaggerWorld  FB   tumblr.pngSaggerWorld Tumblr  video-16.pngSaggerWorldTV.com  meanicons_59-16.pngSaggerWorld Store
If you experience any issues with the site or wish to report a problem, user, image, or video please contact Flameboard, TheOther1 or one of our Moderating Team.

#5 mrcl

mrcl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:38 PM

Music doesn't get me horny but i do enjoy listening to tunes that raise hairs on me neck like. Listening to those tracks are fantastic.

E.g.? Adele? ;D

Btw it makes me weird, you always say 'me' instead of 'my'...please be so kind and explain it to me. Sorry, I'm German and so English's not my mother tongue unsurprisingly. :D

#6 UBCsagger

UBCsagger

Site Main Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 964 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:13 PM

Mrcl, its just a british way of speaking, properly it should be my. Its the same with the "like" at the end of sentences, its just a british way of speaking.

As for the thread, Rack City by Tyga is good, Kool Aid and Frozen Pizza by Mac Miller is good too. Basically rap songs with a good beat get me in the mood.

#7 mrcl

mrcl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:21 PM

Ah okaaay, thx. British slang, so to speak. :)

Also kind of educational here.

Edited by mrcl, 03 June 2012 - 07:23 PM.

#8 Lee249

Lee249

Site Super Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 8,455 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:54 AM

@ Mrcl, i'm from up north originally, and despite losing most of the accent some traces have still remained. An accent malfunction lol.

Adele is a talented singer/songwriter :)

Lee249
Site Moderator

#9 UBCsagger

UBCsagger

Site Main Contributor

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:29 PM

Adele is talented, but she doesn't make that many people horny.... which is what the thread was about....

#10 mrcl

mrcl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:44 PM

An accent malfunction lol.

No no no, not at all! Keep on doin' that...it's adorable! ;)

Adele is a talented singer/songwriter :)

I know. Probably it's not that 'cool' to listen to Adele as a guy, but I do.

Adele is talented, but she doesn't make that many people horny.... which is what the thread was about....

Quite! Adele's good for raising neck hairs but not for getting horny.

Songs doesn't get Lee and me horny, so we strayed from the topic a bit...sorry. :D

#11 CosmoBoy

CosmoBoy

SW Royalty

• Site Main Contributor
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:03 PM

heavy rap can deffo make me horny :P

----
CosmoBoy
Site Moderator
I can assist you in the following languages: item_icon_uk_flag.gif france_flag_icon.pngflag_german.gif

#12 TheOther1

TheOther1

Site Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:04 PM

I LOVE music, good luck trying to catch me without my headphones in or when I'm at home not listening to it.. But music making me horny... not sure about that!

I do joke around and say I have eargasms though lol, can't think of any specific song which gives me them. Loads! :D

----
TheOther1
Site Administrator

If you experience any issues with the site or wish to report a problem, user, image, or video please contact Myself, Flameboard or one of our Moderating Team.

#13 CosmoBoy

CosmoBoy

SW Royalty

• Site Main Contributor
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:06 PM

I do joke around and say I have eargasms though lol, can't think of any specific song which gives me them. Loads! :D

Haha, eargasms !! Love it, totally understand the feeling.

----
CosmoBoy
Site Moderator
I can assist you in the following languages: item_icon_uk_flag.gif france_flag_icon.pngflag_german.gif

#14 db9david

db9david

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:08 PM

Eargasms.. lolololol. I do LOVEEEEE music, if I didn't have it I'm pretty sure I would die. As for making me horny, I don't think anything does..... I mean there are some music videos with some awesome sagging that get me aroused but not any song.

#15 JoseDelRey

JoseDelRey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:27 AM

LOL if were talking about goosebumps songs, Florence and Lana del Rey both take the cake.

#16 Lee249

Lee249

Site Super Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 8,455 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:48 PM

Adele "someone like you" is a never ending goosebump of a song for listeners.

The lyrics, emotion, gentle piano sounds and a corker of a chorus is what makes "someone like you" special, outstanding and deffo unforgettable.

Reminds me of Evanescences amazing "my immortal" a tear jerking song. I listened to that whilst getting over a horrible break-up a while back.

Lee249
Site Moderator

#17 ShirtlessFreeballer

ShirtlessFreeballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:02 PM

Anything that's got a really hard beat, lots of swearing and played in my ears fcuking loud (like illegal volume) makes me soooo horny

#18 UBCsagger

UBCsagger

Site Main Contributor

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:51 AM

I should add Tyga's Orgasm to this list.

#19 wxsaggerNick

wxsaggerNick

Benevolent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:48 PM

There are 2 songs that make me horny: Wet the Bed by Ludacris and Chris Brown, and Sex Room by Trey Songz and Ludacris; those songs are so f'in sexy!

#20 Lee249

Lee249

Site Super Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 8,455 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:30 PM

I recall a late 90's dance song called sex on the beach. I'm not completely sure of the artist but the lyrics were sung by a gal me thinks.

She was singing "i wanna have sex on the beach come and move your body tonight" repeatedly. It was a sexy sounding tune.

Anyone got more info? Thanks.

Lee249
Site Moderator

Antivol : original underwear