JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

animorphus

Boxers Beat

Yeah I know Romuludo (Pierre) when he moved from France to Germany like god years ago!

He removed these off this profile ages ago but it's good to see they are still online somewhere! Love the sagging throughout of course!

Yeah I know Romuludo (Pierre) when he moved from France to Germany like god years ago!

nice ! does he still sags, and maybe has a profile in here ?

;)

He doesn't have a profile here no was trying to get him to get one for ages but gave up in the end!

He does but not as much! He got himself a very well paid job in IT for the dutsche Bahn so not often :(

Seeing you guys posting videos here really depresses me, about 90% of the videos are either blocked for music or country reasons, F**** YOU TUBE! :cursing:

Guest blade

Seeing you guys posting videos here really depresses me, about 90% of the videos are either blocked for music or country reasons, F**** YOU TUBE! :cursing:

Basically that comes down to one thing.. Germany nearly blocks everything. And otherwise using a simple proxy could solve your issues.

Yeah i know, but you can't use it permanently without slowing down your connection a lot and switching all the time is annoying as hell.

Youtube tends to block copyright material from most sources. This is a ***** when you're after a specific clip or something of interest.

You may get a clip appear on youtube and then that lasts 24hrs or so and suddenly it's gone forever. Youtube are mostly a great free web clip viewing site. The reception is ******* **** nearly 100% of the time in Wittering offcourse lol.

What i don't agree with is when these people think it's ok to erase your own vids when they're clearely acceptable. I believe youtube should learn some manners!