JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

I was wondering; do any of you, who are straight on this site, have a girlfriend?

If so, what is she like?

What does she do?

Does she like you sagging?

How did you meet?

.... and other questions like that.

Hope to get your answers soon.

Guest UBCsagger

Not at the mo, but I did in high school, and she was pretty awesome. She liked sagging, said it was pretty hot and made me look like a badass. We met in school and she and I were drunk at a party and started making out and then slept together, and sorta went from there hahah.

o got me gf coz of saggin she like saw me n came ovr n well we sorta hit it off - think she liked me c**k bein over me jeansn afer a while she really like it - lie she cld get to it easy! anyways must have worked coz we got baby on the way now!

I've got a girlfriend, 18 too and pretty ******* hot :biggrin:

She's just your average girl really, real nice, pretty, usual boyfriendy things to say really :tongue_smilie:

We met at lower high school and tried to keep in contact since, took her to Paris and the Olympics last summer and yeah, it's pretty mint all in all.

She loves my sagging, the lower the better for her really

Hope that answers ya questions, no kids on the way yet by the way thank god

Nope, I never had any. Not even for just one evening. I guess I'm just not too lucky in this department.

It will happen eventually!  Meanwhile, make your own luck by getting out socially and mixing in plenty of different circles! 

Guest McLovin2014

My girlfriend is so important in my life; not only does she have a wonderful personality, but she loves my sagging! :)  Not to mention she's good behind closed doors if ya know what I'm saying! :D

Guest MiloCris

mi girlfriend is so beautiful, i dont know if she love sagging i think that she hate it but she never said me about sagging jajaka

I do 

she is amazing

she loves me sagging says its f***ing sexy

and we met at my best friends house and we talked then had sex and started dating going on 2 years now

I had a girlfriends a year ago. We were been together for  2 years! She is a funny, colorful and energetic girl. With the most amazing ocean blue eyes. She is a modern dancer and works at Coolcat (a clothes shop). We did meet at a nightclub. We chat, flirting, dancing she enloy seeing my sag and I was mesmerized off her beautiful eyes and her body 😏. Later that night we kissed and asked her phone number. A few days later, we had our first date. I sagged mid ass skinny G-star jeans, a pink and purple print boxerbriefs, and white blouse. The reason about the breakup, she moved to other side of the land, for study, school and we grow further from each other. Thus the best thing was to stay good friends. We are still good friends sometimes a good hook up with her (if you know what I mean 😏)