JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

Lee249

What Are You Watching Right Now

Hi guys,

What are you all watching on your platforms ie tvs, pcs, laptops, tablets, xboxes etc?

I'm watching the end of an old film called the black hole. Vincent is a sweet robot haha. A bit sad when his fellow robot doesn't make it out.

I am watching nothing because my parents cut out almost every channel avalable so what we have left has only a few select good shows on which don't play on the weekends

I'm watching Gears of War's Unreal Editor (video game editor), every day and every night since 1 month, and it begins to burn my brain ! Haha ! 10 days to finish my work...Let's have some short nights before my level is finished !

I took a little pause yesterday, going to the cinema : I've seen Django Unchained by Tarantino, and it was greaaaaat :)

I took a little pause yesterday, going to the cinema : I've seen Django Unchained by Tarantino, and it was greaaaaat :)</p></blockquote

Ooh, i wanna go and see that film myself pal!

After spending much of the day out in snow, i'm sitting down watching Obama's inauguration speech on bbc news.

Guest Carle

Didn't watch the presidents speech. I'm just waiting for him to get his second Nobel Peace Prize. :). I mean after all he's the teflon president. Nothing bad can happen to him, especially when he spent 4 yrs playing the blame game. And has the media here buffering him from everything.

Deal or no deal. Btw, Murray plays Federer in th Oz open semi-final 2moro AM. Wish i could watch it live :(

The snow is coming down gathering momentum in our street car park :) Council bin collections are every tuesday and the bins are STILL full of rubbish! I'm so going to complain!

However, if they send some sexy volunteers out

here sagging then i may be persuaded to retract the complaint. Better hurry. Oh nooooo office hours are closed untill monday..... **** :lol:

Guest Carle

Good one. Watched it yesterday. Now watching National Treasure 2

Edited by Carle

The fittest lad on this globe wearing dark shades, a white t-shirt, blue gym like shorts pulled 3/4 down sagging multi-coloured Freegun boxerbriefs underneath.

On foot, he wears flip flops standing there along the shoreline winking straight back at me metres apart. I'm like yes i'll well and truly have some of that! Mmmmmm yeah :)

The fittest lad on this globe wearing dark shades, a white t-shirt, blue gym like shorts pulled 3/4 down sagging multi-coloured Freegun boxerbriefs underneath.

On foot, he wears flip flops standing there along the shoreline winking straight back at me metres apart. I'm like yes i'll well and truly have some of that! Mmmmmm yeah :)

who's that ?!? tell us more man !

I'm watching a boring legal webste about making contracts... not as sexy as your depiction, Lee

who's that ?!? tell us more man !<br />

<br />

I'm watching a boring legal webste about making contracts... not as sexy as your depiction, Lee</p></blockquote>

Glad you liked it Cosmo but it was written from a hypothetical context bud.

If only.....;)

Nothing atm just me phone screen as per usual hehe.

are you a fan of gears of war on xbox? i played 1 2 and 3 and can't wait for judgement!!!

Not a fan : I don't have a xbox and never played it before this year. So I played 1 because I had to work on it (and a few minutes of the 3 at a classmate), and I love this game :P

So, now my project is finished and I did a good job (teachers gave me a 18/20...which is very good hehe) : they loved my level design and said it was great !

Currently watching nothing but a book  approximately (French translation...) called "The practice of video games : reality or virtuality". I must write a presentation/resume of it for tomorrow...

Not a fan : I don't have a xbox and never played it before this year. So I played 1 because I had to work on it (and a few minutes of the 3 at a classmate), and I love this game :tongue_smilie:

So, now my project is finished and I did a good job (teachers gave me a 18/20...which is very good hehe) : they loved my level design and said it was great !

Currently watching nothing but a book  approximately (French translation...) called "The practice of video games : reality or virtuality". I must write a presentation/resume of it for tomorrow...

good luck, posting and being on saggerworld won't help you !  lol

I'm watching your pics right now, and it won't help either for what I need to deliver tomorrow morning...

Bloody SaggerWorld  ^_^ 

Crystal Maze on Challenge :P

Ps, who plays Liam in the new 90210 Series? I have the hots for him *giggles*

Crystal Maze on Challenge :tongue_smilie:

Ps, who plays Liam in the new 90210 Series? I have the hots for him *giggles*

Isnt it Matt Lanter?

And Im watching Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents atm!