JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

Lee249

What Are You Watching Right Now

Nooooo missed that show yesterday. Any sags worth mentioning dude?

Matt Lanter it is then :P He easily catches my eye and raises my pulse. Fit actor.

Nice one Flameboard!

I watched Casualty as a kid when Ash was around. I can barely remember his scenes! Not seen Casualty for ages because am addicted to Holby City. I see that show each week without failure. True. Crissy is a hot older chick hehe :)

The chase - frosty knickers is on and she needs to thaw them out in front of the log fire haha. God help the guy who gets lost in her knickers :lol:

The blue sky and suns rays shining down in my back garden. A great opportunity to do some gardening before the weather closes again ;)

Lol, The sun will shine for you soon bud ;)

I'm watching or should i say reading joke birthday cards *giggles* (love em) it's addictive. This is whilst trying to type and speak on the phone simultaneously. Hey, i can multi-task when it suits me HAHA :)

Seriously though, i'm looking at whatever Mothers day cards they've got in stock to send me Mam. Guess it will need to be 1st class postage. I almost forgot *woopsies*

Should i get some flowers too? What sorts do women like? Am terrible! lol. Cheers :P

I don't know what women like, but my mother always loved the flowers I bought her : with a lot of colors :D I often choose the most "strange" and exotic looking flowers, they're always great colored and look great :)

Saggerworld on this amazing phone device! I like the spell check concept when you're typing real fast. Wicked :)

The movie with Matt Broderick hubby of Sarah Jessica Parker?

Yup, i have watched Sex And The City re-runs but I'm not a pansy (in the body language weirdness) sense and stuff like.

Live long the gays haha :lol: