JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

Guest TheMan

A Or B?

Some of the buttons open, otherwise it's too strict

On boxerbriefs : normal fly opening or contrast fly in a different colour ?

What's shirted like? as I haven't a Scooby will say pantsed then lol.

Latte or Cappuccino (mines Cappuccino)

Wet clothes because it feels good to get soaked with cold water after a workout. obviously I shower naked ofcourse :lol:

Jeans or Trackies

JEANS!  Most of the time, I sag so nothing hides.  When I can't sag the way I like to, I still want to show off what I have.  Wearing the right size jeans allows that, very nicely.  Trackies, you either hide all of it OR pack your pants (not I, but more than a few of us have to regardless of pant selection), OR buy incredibly uncomfortable smaller sizes, OR drop 'em below.  When I can't keep 'em dropped, i get very upset at everyone I would want to see who misses out.  Sometimes, you just cannot sag the way you want to everywhere you want to.  When you work out, bike, jog, or (for some of us) around the house a great sag in a nice pair of trackies or sweat pants is the only way to go.  Each of the three choices has its very own place, in my life.  Only rarely does one choice fill-in for one of the others.  :P

OK so, clean. . . .  keep it clean

red head or blond *(the others are great, too; but these two have always been the wildest and craziest)

Though have been known I go for redheads...

Wow, nice ! I love red haired, but have never actually gone for it, it's a huge fantasy of mine....

Anyway, motorbike !! Because I've never drived one and I'd love to, looks like great fun !

Cheese : hard or soft ?

Compression shorts. Once I wore boxers (beginning of soccer season, and I learned my lesson) and lets just say the photographers got like 5 good pictures of my boxers, and the my team mates pantsed me in the locker room t tease me lol

Umm... Picture shirtless, or a nice nip slip (shirted lifted up a little above nipples) tease picture?