Welcome to SaggerWorld.com

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.
By registering with us, you'll be able to Chat, Access Member Only Dedicated Areas and to discuss,
share and private message with other members of our community and join our Competitions! PLUS we offer exclusive discounts to you all!
Not only that but we are A 100% FREE Website!

SskyBlues

At What Age Did You Start Jacking Off?

81 posts in this topic

I started when I was 10. I remember being in bed, sagging below my c**k as always and getting a boner. Started to rub it and quickly came in my boxers... felt amazing and have been doing it every day ever since! :) 

Started when I was like 6, was playing around in my toy handcuffs, cuffed behind ny back laying facedown on the floor and putting pressure on my hard ****. Came in my boxers after about 10-20 mins,though it wasn't "cum" yet lol. Felt weird but awesome lol

Edited by KuroTatsu

Started at 11, I was playing with myself as I used to do for quite some time and suddenly BAM

I'm on more than daily average since then :D

10/11 I think :)

Was home alone and I got a boner and began to work it

1 person likes this

I was about 13

Surley you can't ejacualte at age 10?

You can, but you're just blowing blanks till after you hit puberty.

Blanks change with time haha. A kid at 10 shouldn't be wanking anyways because it's too premature. It's just not normal for this to happen!

1 person likes this

Blanks change with time haha. A kid at 10 shouldn't be wanking anyways because it's too premature. It's just not normal for this to happen!

I'm sure a 6 year old shouldn't either, but that's about when I started hah. Yeah i started wanking waaaay too early :P

13 for me so I guess a little later than most guys. I remember hearing friends mention it before I was and stuff and I guess I was just clueless, now I wish I had been more aware though because probably would have been some opportunities to jerk with friends.

1 person likes this

I was a little over 7.  It is called dry ejaculation.  The entire range of sensational feelings are there, but no actual ejaculate.  Please don't kill me, only answering a question and others have answered younger.

1 person likes this

There is no such thing as starting late haha

... And for me around 13 or 14 lol