JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

flameboard

Gangthelabel

So here is another vid from Gangthelabel!

Best from 55seconds onwards:

Think you all already seen this one but its one my favorites from them!

Love how his silk boxers make the jeans lower and lower, and give a great front sag at the end of the video!!

Edited by vansversset

post-845-0-16834800-1381188007_thumb.jpgpost-845-0-92703600-1381188023_thumb.jpg

I've tried to add in two photos in .jpg format.  Can anyone view them, or does everyone get the error message

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

Any idea why on a few topics we are able to upload pictures but they do not appear to be viewable?

Edited by kaytea

wow - amazing sagger & grrreat pics!  Thanks for sharing.  Check out this video - nice sag as always, but it's especially funny from 6:28.  Too bad it's cut off... anyone have a link to the full version?

On 21/10/2016 at 1:45 PM, philbob said:

love the (silk?) boxers saggs...any more vids?

There isn't really many more than whats posted unfortunately. In all the new videos they are not really sagging :(

9 minutes ago, flameboard said:

There isn't really many more than whats posted unfortunately. In all the new videos they are not really sagging :(

I sifted through as many clips as i could find the other day and you're right. There's bound to be something that we haven't seen yet tho.