JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

SBJB

At What Age Would You Let Your Kids Start Sagging?

The redness has rendered me colourblind :lol: it isn't a case of 'letting' I started properly at 17 but at 16 was scared and had no one to talk to until i met guys after Boxers Are Cool. Was only briefly with that site before it went.

SW is my second home it has been for nearly four yrs. Remember the Boxers Are Cool site? That was my first sagging online registration ;)

15 wouldn't mind if it happens sometimes before but till 15 I would always remind him to pull up in my view at young age theY should face other interest as clothing...

Funny how most of you would not want your kids to start sagging below a certain age, but if I'm not mistaken you all started sagging at a much younger age yourselves. Or at the least, you wouldn't object to having started earlier if you had done.

As young as they like. I will of course remind them of proper places and situations but it his right. If my kid wants to sag at 5 or 6 then I will support him and not be surprised when I see his underoos.

would teach them to have a look at the situation how low would be appropriate. but then they should decide on their own, no matter what age. childhood contains much more difficult questions than sagging ;-)

would teach them to have a look at the situation how low would be appropriate. but then they should decide on their own, no matter what age. childhood contains much more difficult questions than sagging ;-)

Yeah when you have kids this is probably the smallest issue or battle to face.

I would show them by pulling down my own pants and boxers a little bit at a time.  I'll also do the same to their pants and boxers.

Another question, would you allow them to sag and go shirtless around the house, wear just boxers, or even go naked?

I would allow them to do all 3

I would show them by pulling down my own pants and boxers a little bit at a time.  I'll also do the same to their pants and boxers.

Another question, would you allow them to sag and go shirtless around the house, wear just boxers, or even go naked?

Sounds like a plan to me. I wouldn't want to raise kids afraid of their bodies. Or feeling ashamed of the themselves.

I would be fine with both parts of this.  I did all 3 around the house.  I even went out to the backyard, current one has a high stockade fence.  The one we had then wasn't fenced, and there were neighbors on all 3 sides.  Also agree with vlad's reply to this post.