JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wetwetwetnl

Is no one 100% straight here?

Guest Fabik

Well I said 1 like that but I could as well have said 0 or 2 for that matter. It doesn't really mean much, I am straight and this isn't going to change anytime soon.

I'm definitely straight, but I do like to see sagging on a guy (why else would I be on here?). Although this tiny part of me does like to see a guy, I would say a 1 based on this scale.

Honestly, it's hard to label oneself as a 0 based on this scale due to the fact that we are on a site devoted to sagging, something not in the norm for a completely straight guy to look at, observe, or analyze intently, as the majority of the straight guys on this site do.

Guest Saggerchou

Well i don't think there's a lot of 100% straight guys on the site, since the content of the site can't be 100% straight. To me, with what you're saying, dublsagger, you're not 100% sagger since there's a tiny part of you that like checking on guy's sags...

I would say i'm 3, but i think it's only cause i don't have that much opportunities with guys... :'(

Guest Saggerchou

Well i don't meet enough people in situations where you know the other person is gay or interested too... You can't make a move when you're not sure the other person is gay IMO... I'm not shy but i don't feel like trying to guess if people are gay or bi or straight... I don't have this gift ! :P

I'm not entirely sure ANYONE is 100% straight thats a really massive percentage. Lets face it even straight saggers get boners seeing other saggers. Its just a natural human recation. At the end of the day we're all base instict animals what ever life style you live, whether, Bi sexual, Straight, Gay or Curious. To each their own life style YET males of any species are the most horny of all animals, Its inbred in our make ups and genetics. All this 100% is just too high a percentage to agree with.. Could say for instance 90% which would still make you straight but theres no baser instict that to MATE with whoever. lol

I don't really feel that this forum really appeals to straight guys, It's full of guy's arse and underwear xD 

Well not entirely true straight guys do sag too and like to interact with other saggers regardless of sexuality. There are straight fellas on here, But i would say their are more curious guys on here than total straight