JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

sagger650

how to get a girl.

Well, it's not something you can force, but you can influence some type of feelings towards a girl.

I don't know if this is the case, but if you are friends with her already, that will definitely help a lot. Just continue talking to her, staying in contact, and just being a good friend. If feelings persist later, try hinting an attraction to her by doing things she likes (buying her something she would like, make her something, etc.) or you can ask her out then and there.

If she doesn't know her, get to know her. Start talking to her and being around, but not too much where it becomes creepy, or worst, stalker-ish. Just be friendly and follow through with what was talked about before to try and go out with her.

Note that you can't make a girl like you. Just like you, she likes certain people, and that might not be you, but you can give it a try. Just go where things lie and what feels right in the relationship.

my now gf luvs me saggin n thats how we met - i was new in school n she saw me saggin n asked me why is did it, i dsed it made me feel good - n she was lookin  down at the front of me sag n i started gettin hard - well embaraasin but she kinda liked seein me gat hard. then i went ovr t her place to 'hellp her with homework' n we ended up doin it coz her folks were out n she wanted to feel inside me sag - she licked me , then i licked her n worked up her body till me c**k was rubbin her clit - then WOW!

Everything take time...important thing to remember if you like a girl DON'T HOUND HER, pay her compliments, take time to talk to her generally, listen to what she has to say to you even if its not a subject your interested in, Girls like to be paid attention too. Build up a friendship and then ask her out, take her some where away from your homes. you'll soon get to know eachother and if its mean't to be its meant to be. You can't expect a girl to like you straight off the bat, UNLESS she is the one giving you the eye and fluttering her eyelashes at you. Then the lights are all green for you to ask her out. If you want to do the asking yourself (as i said earlier) go over pay a compliment, strike up a conversation maybye start with music, and recroding artists ect. If you have some one in mind go i wish you luck mate...I had many times when i wish some one would give me advise when i was younger, i was shy, withdrawn and didn't always fit in with the in crowd at school. I made my own way in the end and have a 23 yr old son for the efforts (just the one never again lol)

I'll keep it to sagging, but you can try sagging around her and see if she notices.  You can try things like bending over and making your underwear visible to her.  If you see her looking, you might have an "in" to get a convo started, like asking her how's she doing.

My girlfriend loves it when I sagg and I love it when she saggs too. My girlfriend was raised by her father and her 3 brothers so she got her brothers hand me downs. So she wore her brothers underwear, shirts and  pants and when she played American Football, Wrestling, Soccer, Hockey, Gymnastics she requested to wear the Boys/Men's uniform because she loved the loose fitting of the Boy's/Men's uniform and clothes. She saw her brothers sagg too

15 hours ago, Pabstman2024 said:

My girlfriend loves it when I sagg and I love it when she saggs too. My girlfriend was raised by her father and her 3 brothers so she got her brothers hand me downs. So she wore her brothers underwear, shirts and  pants and when she played American Football, Wrestling, Soccer, Hockey, Gymnastics she requested to wear the Boys/Men's uniform because she loved the loose fitting of the Boy's/Men's uniform and clothes. She saw her brothers sagg too

OMG you've gotta be trolling right :laugh: ? I almost fell over reading that.

(If by any chance you aren't, then hugs and kisses to you :damn:)

5 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Hmm, not really, in my experience.

Well, you sound less certain now than you did in your first post, so which is it, bro?

18 hours ago, SBJB said:

Well, you sound less certain now than you did in your first post, so which is it, bro?

I'm not sure that I follow.  I know girls that enjoy my sag.  I suggested to the original poster he try to see if he has liking sagging in common with a girl.  Girls look, actually.