JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
alanatoy

Form partnership with Freegun

We have had a partnership with Freegun last year. We are in talks with them again this year to get the partnership again for summer and so will let you all know soon.

Should form a partnership all year around to get the discount year round. Can't wait because i want to buy some more but they are a little bit expensive.

Have you tried Google for a discount code as I know they had a promo recently.

Don't forget that I already have Sly Collective and Antivol offering year round discounts.

Discount code PLAYA will get you 10% off any order value of 50€ or more from Freegun.com. Valid until 30/09/14 against full price items only. 

Discount code PLAYA will get you 10% off any order value of 50€ or more from Freegun.com. Valid until 30/09/14 against full price items only.

Thanks tor!

Order two of those surprise packs and use the discount code to save even more :wink:

.... but it may be worth waiting for a bigger discount code to become available or for a sale that includes the lycra type underwear. I think the SaggerWorld discount that flameboard got for us last summer was 25% off which will be great to have again this summer, in November they had Black Friday which was 35% off everything and their Christmas Sale in January offered 40% off everything.

It does work for USD but only against full price items and the Surprise Pack is currently 'on sale' to non EU customers. I didn't know this until I checked a few mins ago but it's a great price even with the delivery charge and no discount code.

With the 3pk it is $9.98 each which is a great price.  i might purchase a few packs.  I wonder if it includes the premium boxers or just the original boxers?

With the 3pk it is $9.98 each which is a great price.  i might purchase a few packs.  I wonder if it includes the premium boxers or just the original boxers?

I would say just the Original personally.

I want them to bring back the free shipping offer to US. That's the only reason I got the 3 I have now with that discount code we had last year. I think it was around fall time. I'd like to purchase more underwear from them.

They do offer free shipping. however you have to pay custom fees when UPS delivres your package.  I had to pay $50.  I am going to dispute the charge with my credit card company

They do offer free shipping. however you have to pay custom fees when UPS delivres your package.  I had to pay $50.  I am going to dispute the charge with my credit card company

Sounds like a mistake to me too! I would go to UPS not specifically your credit card company as they are only processing the charge etc.

I'd dispute that. If freegun says free shipping then it should be free shipping the whole way. 3rd party shippers like ups aren't allowed to tack on shipping charges to something that has free shipping on it. I didn't get charged shipping when I got mines. Sounds like somebody tried to scam you through ups.

I'd dispute that. If freegun says free shipping then it should be free shipping the whole way. 3rd party shippers like ups aren't allowed to tack on shipping charges to something that has free shipping on it. I didn't get charged shipping when I got mines. Sounds like somebody tried to scam you through ups.

Well the online retailer is saying it is free shipping, the courier delivering it doesn't care what the retailer says. "free shipping" is just used to make people purchase things a lot of the time.. Freegun or any other retailer still has to pay the courier and then import/export laws apply etc etc.

If it's custom fees then this is expected surely. In the UK we can be charged to pay Import Tax and then the Royal Mail handling fee, both of these together can easily cost the equivalent of $50. If the product didn't go through any border then that does sound strange.