JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

flameboard

Brand New Donators - Help support the site by being a Donator

Donate & help us stay alive!

On behalf of all of the Admins/Mods and Myself I would like to thank you for continuing to make SaggerWorld.com

a 100% Free Website to join. 

We are proud to be one of the only Sagging Websites that is 100% Free.

If you enjoy the site, please consider donating to help us pay for our monthly server costs and licensing to keep us alive.

For your generous contributions, you will receive the following benefits:

A Donator Icon displayed underneath your avatar so you can be recognised!

forum_donator_3.png

Maximum Private Stored Messages: 1000

Maximum Private Message Recipients for Group Messaging: 10

You will have your own Group Colour both in the Members List and in Your Posts

Ability to use your own custom user titles

Upgraded Max amount of Images in a album to 80

Browse the site AD FREE*

USA $8.50 - CLICK HERE

-----------------------------------------

UK £5.00 - CLICK HERE

-----------------------------------------

EURO  6.50 CLICK HERE

To qualify for SaggerWorld Donator status, a Monthly Donation Minimum of $8.50 / £5 /  6.50 is needed

(ie ensure that the recurring payment button is ticked)

however we would thank you in advance if you donated more. 

Thank you so much for your continuous support.

For those who can't donate monthly, then you can still help us out by continuing to be active on the site and ensuring AdBlockers are disabled or make a one time donation by clicking the Paypal Donate button above of your preferred currency!

251px-Thank-you-note-for-every-language-

*PLEASE NOTE - Adverts from our partners ie Sly and Antivol will still appear on your pages.

Google Adsense and Amazon ads will NOT appear.

guyzz, ur doin a great job and i am happy to support u with a little money.... hope others will follow

Manni it was VERY much gratefully received. Your account has now been upgraded to the Donator Account.

Thank You.

C'mon guys, this is a no-brainer! Donate to the best sagger site that we all enjoy so much everyday!

Aww thanks mate! Appreciate that comment :D

I have selected like the cheapest I have ever seen for a donator on sites, including sagging sites too!

Appreciate every ones support even if you haven't donated yet!

C'mon guys, this is a no-brainer! Donate to the best sagger site that we all enjoy so much everyday!

Guys, just over $2 / £1 /1.5 euro a week is not a lot to contribute to keep this site alive and healthy.   Or you can do like me and just make a single contribution from the link above, if you don't want to have a regular monthly payment.

Just donated $20, hope that helps a litlle bit :thumbup1::)

It does indeed as does every one and it's people like you that keep the site going. Thanks a lot :)

For those who can't donate monthly, then you can still help us out by continuing to be active on the site and ensuring AdBlockers are disabled or make a one time donation by clicking the Paypal Donate button above of your preferred currency!

Just my two cents (as a web designer), you might want to consider ensuring that the site complies with Adblock Plus' acceptable ads criteria. I'm one of those that appreciate how critical advertising revenue is to small community websites, but also want my browsing experience to be seamless and uninterrupted. I still avoid browsing on my iOS devices because I consider the ads here too intrusive.