JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

dereklong11

Favorite Brand of Boxers or BBs?

Hey guys, I have just seen a bunch of different types of boxers and BBs from guys on here and I was just wondering what some of the favorites were. They don't have to be just Boxers or BBs but trying to stick to those would be good.

Mine are CKs (i do love Calvin) Bjorn Borg, Diesel, SLY and Quicksilver. Bawbags are pretty decent too.

I'm also really into novelty boxers. You gotta love those random cartoon designs. The South Park ones i saw in the gallery were AMAZING.

I like AE, Hollisters and Abercombie but as i'm British these are hard to come by unfortunately :(

Boxerbriefs - Hollister, Calvin Klein, American Eagle, Abercrombie & Fitch and Jack & Jones are my favourites (sorry I can't pick just one!)

Boxers - Hollister and American Eagle are the only brands of boxers I wear and I am very satisfied with them!

my boxerbriefs- hanes, fruitoftheloom, joeboxer, gegrge, denverhayes

my boxers- joeboxer, gegrge, budwiser, athleticworks, underdisguise

my longjohns- hellyhansen