JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

goboxers

Boxers vs. Briefs

Is it just me or is everyone leaning to wearing briefs or boxer briefs? What happened to all the boxer lovers and wearers? LOL

For me, I like seeing boxers and their designs. The best sags are the ones that are small and you just happen to catch a glimpse of it because they are leaning over or showing their abs or whatnot. The ones that have their pants halfway down and you can see it regardless just doesn't seem to make me interested. I guess I just like the element of surprise. Don't get me wrong, I do not have a problem with anybody sagging, just I like the different kinds I guess. Just wondering where all the boxer guys went! For me, if it's boxers that's pretty awesome. If it's briefs, I'm just like eh whatever.

I used to wear boxers all the time a few years ago, but I've switched to boxer briefs pretty much full time now.  It's just to hard to find nice looking boxers anymore ... I don't want old man patterns LOL.  Boxer briefs are comfortable and there's a good range of designs both cheap and more expensive.

I think it depends where you live, if you're European than you probably prefer bbs or briefs. But if you're in the USA then boxers and bbs are popular. Not many people in the USA wear briefs at all.

Sorry but i have answers simular questions to this many times on this site and will say the same once more at least.

1 BOXERS ALL THE WAY..my number one fave underwear to sag

2 BREIFS BLOODY UGLY THINGS.. the kind of underwear your paraents by you as a little boy.

There said it so shoot me lol

Thanks guys for the replies. It was just merely something I was thinking of. So do we have more European guys on this site than I thought?

Yeah quite a few Eurpoean saggers here, Not as many UK saggers here, lBut oads of USA and Australia.  I am not sure if any Asians are here i have not come across any

I still wear boxers! I feel like some boxerbriefs are more stylish and comfortable than boxers, but boxers are great for just chilling and having that kind of "loose" feeling if you know what I mean lol.

I have been wearing briefs and still do so , i am more then aware that quite some people find them childish etc. but doesnt give any particular ... about them

Particulars? they are just ugly, they sqaush everything up in a little pouch that looks like a pudding bag,,,they cause terrible red rashes and jock itch because the rub between the thighs and they don't allow your junk to breath...thats just for starters mate lol

Boxerbriefs receive my vote and that includes the worn sort. I want to wear another pair of sweaty bbs or boxers and this time cum all over em. I'd return them anonymously with no notice of the 'cum stain' humiliation :D

Which f*cker left his juices in my boxers!?! Haha

Thanks guys for the replies. It was just merely something I was thinking of. So do we have more European guys on this site than I thought?

Yeah atm there is slightly more EU members than American members.

However, the fashion trend for me seems (not just on this site) but the EU is deffo more BB's and the states is more Boxers. 

It is like the EU used to wear boxers but moved over to BB's and the states is like about to catch on as they are becoming increasingly more popular so who knows, maybe the BB's will take over the states too!

However, the fashion trend for me seems (not just on this site) but the EU is deffo more BB's and the states is more Boxers. 

It is like the EU used to wear boxers but moved over to BB's and the states is like about to catch on as they are becoming increasingly more popular so who knows, maybe the BB's will take over the states too!

good comment here m8, I think though out of the Boxers v Briefs.. Boxers win for me every time hehehe

I agree with you, I was used to wear boxers some years ago (all my mates were doing it) but now BB seem to be more fashionable in EU. And I've definitely switched to them  :tongue_smilie:

On 17 November 2014 at 8:44 PM, TylerBoxers said:

I still wear boxers! I feel like some boxerbriefs are more stylish and comfortable than boxers, but boxers are great for just chilling and having that kind of "loose" feeling if you know what I mean lol.

This statement is true :D 

image.thumb.jpg.3e3c00fb122eda4d1fd2c2fc

Haha, great pic Lee! That's exactly what I mean. ;)

I also want to add that I always wear boxers to work, and barely ever boxerbriefs, for the reason that boxers always keep me cool. Working in the fast-paced environment that I'm in, it gets super super hot, and I've found that wearing boxerbriefs makes my body temperature a lot hotter. Wearing boxers always allows me to breathe, hang free and keep cool at work ;) But, obviously, on my days off I usually throw on a nice pair of boxerbriefs I haven't been able to wear to make up for it!