JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

goboxers

Boxers vs. Briefs

For sagging my #1 Boxer Shorts because the lose feeling and the easy access for peeing and sex. #2 is Boxer Briefs because when I wear tighter fitting pants I can the look of Boxer Shorts but the close fit of a brief. 

15 hours ago, Pabstman2024 said:

For sagging my #1 Boxer Shorts because the lose feeling and the easy access for peeing and sex. #2 is Boxer Briefs because when I wear tighter fitting pants I can the look of Boxer Shorts but the close fit of a brief. 

Boxerbriefs are nice, because the support holds the p***s out if you pull the **** through the dickhole.  That's quite easy access for sex.

Definitely a boxer shorts guy here, since I was 8! I do own like three pairs of boxer briefs, but honestly, I hate them, not enough freedom, not enough cool designs. I wore them for about a week before going back to boxers, I love the looseness and look of boxer shorts.

A thing about me going back to wearing boxershorts is:  I actually like the boxerbriefs holding my stuff in place while I exercise.  Don't know if I'd miss this with the freedom of boxers.

Hmm... This argument is mind scratching to me lol. I've come to the conclusion that bbs are more suited personally. I do wear boxers btw ;) 

On 3 March 2018 at 7:39 PM, SaggerMatt said:

Calvins look great.

Love Calvin :love:

1 minute ago, Lee249 said:

Hmm... This argument is mind scratching to me lol. I've come to the conclusion that bbs are more suited personally. I do wear boxers btw ;) 

Me, too, both cases: bbs more than any other, boxers when I want the feel of freedom but must wear something. 

My personal absolute favorite: nothing.  I love freeballing sagging!  (And, where I can get away with it, really low, too.)

1 minute ago, Lee249 said:

Love Calvin :love:

CK's may be great, but (to me) expensive.  I'm more of a Hanes/FTL guy, savings let me eat.

I wore briefs until 8th grade and then switched completely to boxer shorts. I tried boxer briefs but wasn’t sure until now. I really like wearing boxer briefs, love having the “support” but also have the legs covered as well and unlike when wearing briefs I feel more comfortable. I never thought that I would like boxerbriefs that much. 

15 hours ago, EMK said:

I wore briefs until 8th grade and then switched completely to boxer shorts. I tried boxer briefs but wasn’t sure until now. I really like wearing boxer briefs, love having the “support” but also have the legs covered as well and unlike when wearing briefs I feel more comfortable. I never thought that I would like boxerbriefs that much. 

Yeah, similar story here about the briefs to boxers, then boxer briefs in my 20's.  I do like the curvature of the butt visible when sagging with boxer briefs.  Pants can slide down quicker with them as well, depending on how you like to sag.

On 7 March 2018 at 7:34 PM, SaggerMatt said:

I do like the curvature of the butt visible when sagging with boxer briefs.  Pants can slide down quicker with them as well, depending on how you like to sag.

Exactly. Great answer dude!! :) 

I wore Briefs until the 5th grade or 9 year's old then I made the switch to Boxer Shorts because all the other boy's were making the switch too because it the was 90s and the boxer rebellion was in full effect and the baggy jeans fad was in effect too so all the boys were were wearing boxer shorts and we had to change in to gym clothes for gym class so all the boys that wore boxer shorts made fun out the boys that still wore briefs in the locker room. I have a few pairs of Boxer Briefs but I wear those when I wear tight fitting jeans once in a blue moon I love the freedom of Boxer Shorts

If I can rant for a moment:

I grew up in the 90’s when the “switch” to boxers was all the rage. Through a series of circumstances that I won’t detail here, I didn’t make the switch and wore briefs up until the years I started college. But I was deeply aware of this phenomenon and wanted desperately to wear boxers. After I moved out on my own, I worked my way out of briefs, thru boxer briefs and into boxers full time. By that time, society had moved on to boxer briefs being all the rage. It seemed my hard work was for nothing.

All that to say: I wear boxers and I’m damn proud of it! 

8 hours ago, Penguinflag said:

If I can rant for a moment:

I grew up in the 90’s when the “switch” to boxers was all the rage. Through a series of circumstances that I won’t detail here, I didn’t make the switch and wore briefs up until the years I started college. But I was deeply aware of this phenomenon and wanted desperately to wear boxers. After I moved out on my own, I worked my way out of briefs, thru boxer briefs and into boxers full time. By that time, society had moved on to boxer briefs being all the rage. It seemed my hard work was for nothing.

All that to say: I wear boxers and I’m damn proud of it! 

Yo, what up, man.  Boxers are cool as well.  It seems you got the phases of undies about the times when I remember them being popular as well.  I went with the trends, really, and still wear boxer briefs, mostly.  I'm thinking of getting some briefs and boxers some time, though--haven't figured out when.

52 minutes ago, SaggerMatt said:

Yo, what up, man.  Boxers are cool as well.  It seems you got the phases of undies about the times when I remember them being popular as well.  I went with the trends, really, and still wear boxer briefs, mostly.  I'm thinking of getting some briefs and boxers some time, though--haven't figured out when.

That’s cool, man. I decided that I’d rather be comfortable than trendy which is why I wear knit boxers even tho they usually only come in solids or stripes. They are starting to get more patterns on the knit ones tho and I’ll have to post pics of them soon. 

4 hours ago, Penguinflag said:

That’s cool, man. I decided that I’d rather be comfortable than trendy which is why I wear knit boxers even tho they usually only come in solids or stripes. They are starting to get more patterns on the knit ones tho and I’ll have to post pics of them soon. 

Cool, man.  I only really keep up with the AE boxers.  But, I think I'd actually pick up a pack of Fruit of the Looms at Kohl's or something when I do get some.

9 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Cool, man.  I only really keep up with the AE boxers.  But, I think I'd actually pick up a pack of Fruit of the Looms at Kohl's or something when I do get some.

The FOTL knits are my faves, esp the exposed waistbands. They’ve got them now in some hot colors and stripes. 

9 hours ago, Penguinflag said:

The FOTL knits are my faves, esp the exposed waistbands. They’ve got them now in some hot colors and stripes. 

Cool.  Thank you for the tip.  I'll check them out;  gotta pick up socks for sure.