JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

goboxers

Boxers vs. Briefs

3 hours ago, Admiralolsen said:

I prefer athletic boxer briefs over anything.  Mostly, I like the way they show off my muscular legs 

Yeah, they are cool for that.  I like the fabric--that it's athletic and kind of shiny.

My girlfriend 6 year old cousin came over to visit from Massachusetts for Spring break/ Easter he has seen me my boxer shorts  or my boxer briefs waistband showing and he asked me where can he get a pair of boxer shorts or boxer briefs because he was wearing cartoon character printed briefs so I took him to Target to buy one pack of Boxer Shorts and Boxer Briefs and when we get home you can try out the boxer shorts or boxer briefs and see what type do you like after he tried both types of Boxers he has chosen the boxer shorts so we go back to Target and got him more Boxer Shorts and he got home he throw out his old briefs and loves his new Boxer Shorts

1 hour ago, Pabstman2024 said:

My girlfriend 6 year old cousin came over to visit from Massachusetts for Spring break/ Easter he has seen me my boxer shorts  or my boxer briefs waistband showing and he asked me where can he get a pair of boxer shorts or boxer briefs because he was wearing cartoon character printed briefs so I took him to Target to buy one pack of Boxer Shorts and Boxer Briefs and when we get home you can try out the boxer shorts or boxer briefs and see what type do you like after he tried both types of Boxers he has chosen the boxer shorts so we go back to Target and got him more Boxer Shorts and he got home he throw out his old briefs and loves his new Boxer Shorts

Nice.

4 hours ago, Pabstman2024 said:

Cool, man!  So long as he lets them show, and wants to, he's on his way to being a young sagger (hope he develops a body to go with it).  I started at 10; sounds like he may even earlier)?

He was tired of getting picked on in school for wearing SpongeBob SquarePants Briefs at the age of 6 years old so I bought him plaid boxer shorts and solid colors and stripes boxer briefs no childish prints. When he is a little older I will teach him how to sagg

11 hours ago, secsagger999 said:

It's funny that at 6 he's getting picked on for it but yet adults and teens can wear them without anything being said.

Yeah, that's a bummer.  I didn't have many cartoon undies when I was a kid, but I know they were popular.  They also looked great back then (don't know how they look now).  Clothes are weird like that.  Cool he found the boxers, though.

2 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Yeah, that's a bummer.  I didn't have many cartoon undies when I was a kid, but I know they were popular.  They also looked great back then (don't know how they look now).  Clothes are weird like that.  Cool he found the boxers, though.

I am proud that he did chose the boxer shorts. Now I am teaching him how to pee without unbottoning his pants. Now he has ditch the pajamas now he just sleep in the  Boxer Shorts. Today I will be buying him some wife beaters and some black socks because he was wearing cartoon character printed socks. It time for him grow up

See, i don't believe there is a great deal of difference tbh when it comes to bb specifics. You can order the briefs appeal, the standard short low-rise, classic or longer athletic sizing.