JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

benrobinson441

Would you sag on a first date?

Just be yourself. If Sagging is part of your personality and your daily life than ur date should just take you for who you are. Sagging included. U don´t want to be all fake, cause you will just set yourself up for failure.

i agree with RomanHeart. just show her what you do. my girlfriend actually loves it that i sag (around her i only do about 1/2 ass) and smoke

Yeah... I would sag - but not a huge one. Start small - so she knows that you do sag - and then as you get to know her more over multiple dates, feel free to let the sag get lower.

Not sagging on the first date would be a mistake, but it will seem like you are lying to her by putting on a facade

I would sag anyway haha. The key is to be yourself. If he or she likes it great, if not then that's their problem :) 

I'd sag on a first date, but only if I were taking the girl somewhere casual, I might even sag a little lower than usual if I knew she liked my ass ;)

Yea man, I do it all the time. Lots of guys find it hot as F****, and I've been told I have an amazing ass so I like to show it off a little.

On June 22, 2016 at 8:47 PM, MattDaz said:

Yea man, I do it all the time. Lots of guys find it hot as F****, and I've been told I have an amazing ass so I like to show it off a little.

How low do you usually sag on a first date, MattDaz?

1 minute ago, canttell said:

How low do you usually sag on a first date, MattDaz?

Like mid ass? Keep it slick and put together but still hot and a little racy. I'll do like nice light wash jeas, white vans, and a black tight vneck that covers my sag but you can still tell I'm sagging. 

2 minutes ago, MattDaz said:

Like mid ass? Keep it slick and put together but still hot and a little racy. I'll do like nice light wash jeas, white vans, and a black tight vneck that covers my sag but you can still tell I'm sagging. 

And when he tells you it's "hot as F****", do you let it slide lower?  hehe...