JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

tomz

Anyone into worn undies?

Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone's into sniffing another guys worn, unwashed, undies....I find it a massive turn on  :blushing:

I am also really into this. Just holding a pair of another guy's underwear is hot :blushing: And if I get my hands on the underwear he wore the previous day or even older, it really turns me on. I remember some time ago I was hanging out with a friend and he stepped out to go the the bathroom so I went through his dirty laundry basket and put on a pair of his underwear and wore them for the rest of the day haha.

Guest SaggerCaptain

I am also really into this. Just holding a pair of another guy's underwear is hot :blushing: And if I get my hands on the underwear he wore the previous day or even older, it really turns me on. I remember some time ago I was hanging out with a friend and he stepped out to go the the bathroom so I went through his dirty laundry basket and put on a pair of his underwear and wore them for the rest of the day haha.

That's soo hot! I've done that before its amazing, gets me soo hard! !

I came home in my boyfriend's undie. He was away for a week in the countryside and I missed him so much, and we agreed to give a peach of clothing to each other, and he knows I can turn on by undies, so I left his place in his undie.

My ex- girlfriend had worked at a gym as a locker room attendant so he had to clean up the Men's Locker Room and she would find underwear in the lockers or after the 5 day grace period for lost and found she will bring home the underwear that she found or other members found in the locker room and give it to me or we will split them up so I can masterbate with then and she and wear them as Sleep Shorts