Welcome to SaggerWorld.com

Please Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.
By registering with us, you'll be able to Chat, Access Member Only Dedicated Areas and to discuss,
share and private message with other members of our community and join our Competitions! PLUS we offer exclusive discounts to our members from selected brands.
Not only that but we are a 100% FREE Website!

TheOther1

Role Play and handcuffs?

26 posts in this topic

This probably shouldn't be in the "recommended video" section as I'm not sure what I think still haha. However, after your guys feedback on the video below. It was filmed quickly with like no planning at all - hence, an arrest was made over throwing a stick lol (yes yes, cringe worthy haha). But just looking to see what people think about the vid and role playing kinda things really..

8 people like this

Loved it!  I think it was more funny than cringeworthy.  Great to have a bit of a story as well ... overall a great video!

This probably shouldn't be in the "recommended video" section as I'm not sure what I think still haha. However, after your guys feedback on the video below. It was filmed quickly with like no planning at all - hence, an arrest was made over throwing a stick lol (yes yes, cringe worthy haha). But just looking to see what people think about the vid and role playing kinda things really..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcmOfflnk3k

Haha, it's good to know that you've got a kinky side like all the rest of us kinksters :D

Loved it!  I think it was more funny than cringeworthy.  Great to have a bit of a story as well ... overall a great video!

Haha good. I guess nobody likes to hear their own voices though on a video!

Haha, it's good to know that you've got a kinky side like all the rest of us kinksters :biggrin:

I wouldn't say it was much of a kinky idea.. just that he couldn't pull jeans up lol.

Actually for a first attempt that's incredible dude I love it

=) sweet... maybe not do hand cuffs again as it kind of is harder to film really - but maybe more role play then if can think of anything lol

Haha good. I guess nobody likes to hear their own voices though on a video!

I wouldn't say it was much of a kinky idea.. just that he couldn't pull jeans up lol.

=) sweet... maybe not do hand cuffs again as it kind of is harder to film really - but maybe more role play then if can think of anything lol

Find someone else to film so u can do handcuffs normally and other stuff haha

The video is great ! The story doesn't really matter as long as the sight and the sag are quite good !

If there's a next part, I would suggest adding some leg cuffs (and maybe even a chain between both :P) so the sagger doesn't walk that fast. That would also make it harder to keep its pants up :P Some different positions (sitting, climbing stairs, etc) might be nice too!

A kinkier version might involve a collar and a leash and the sagger being taken for a walk  :tongue_smilie:

Still, of one the best sag video I saw recently!

It was a great concept executed brilliantly. It's nice to see something different from a sagging video. Definitely keep this sort of stuff coming!

And of course, super hot sag ;)  

Nice video! Always good to see kinky saggers having fun :) Would like to see more sagger bondage roleplay videos

1 person likes this

he shouldn't have committed the terrible crime ^_^ nah, it's a thoroughly enjoyable video with good editing and sound. Glad you posted it. Next time, you throw the stick OK lol
1 person likes this

On 12 September 2015 at 5:56 PM, Lee249 said:

he shouldn't have committed the terrible crime ^_^ nah, it's a thoroughly enjoyable video with good editing and sound. Glad you posted it. Next time, you throw the stick OK lol

He should've behaved himself and then wouldn't have suffered :lol: 

2 people like this

Can anyone tell me the pants/jeans the person was wearing?

1 person likes this

On 02/04/2017 at 2:42 AM, o1121975 said:

Can anyone tell me the pants/jeans the person was wearing?

I am wearing the Humor Santiago Drop Crotch pants/jeans in grey.

1 person likes this

So I just released this video is over 2 years ago. I thought it was recent haha...

36 minutes ago, vansversset said:

So I just released this video is over 2 years ago. I thought it was recent haha...

September 2015..... so not quite 2 years.. but jesus..

Maybe @flameboard has committed another crime since and should be arrested again rofl

3 people like this

3 hours ago, TheOther1 said:

September 2015..... so not quite 2 years.. but jesus..

Maybe @flameboard has committed another crime since and should be arrested again rofl

Hahaha I don't know maybe I should ask the person that arrested me if I have and if I need arresting again hey @TheOther1

4 people like this

19 hours ago, flameboard said:

Hahaha I don't know maybe I should ask the person that arrested me if I have and if I need arresting again hey @TheOther1

I can list 50 reasons! 

3 people like this

he needs shackles on his ankles too :D

2 people like this

On Fri Apr 21 2017 at 5:58 PM, TheOther1 said:

I can list 50 reasons! 

Oh here we go lol

2 people like this

On 20 April 2017 at 10:43 PM, flameboard said:

For goodness sakes just get @TheOther1 to lead you into Tesco sagging to the nines handcuffed and gagged. The shoppers will have something else to gorp at besides the aisles. 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Lee249 said:

For goodness sakes just get @TheOther1 to lead you into Tesco sagging to the nines handcuffed and gagged. The shoppers will have something else to gorp at besides the aisles. 

yeah, no thanks lol

8 hours ago, TheOther1 said:

yeah, no thanks lol

I don't blame you HAHA. You still got them cuffs? I've been a very naughty boy :D 

59 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

I don't blame you HAHA. You still got them cuffs? I've been a very naughty boy :D 

I think I have them still in my drawer yeah.