JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

zigger

Jacking off to other guys sagging.

Any other straight guys jack of to pictures of other guys sagging? I'm 100% straight but I get so turned on by guys who sag. Especially boxers. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The spectrum of sexuality is pretty wide.  You may be totally straight but get off to other guys.  That's how I started until I tried being married to a woman and it didn't work out.  Then I had to come clean and be honest with myself and come out of the closet.  Everyone's different.

On 8/20/2016 at 8:34 PM, Dillon said:

if you jerk to other dudes, you ain't straight

That's not entirely true. Straight guys can get turned on by other sagger dudes images or videos. They are not physically doing anything with the guys but looking at their stuff. There are too many labels for things straight guys can and often do see certain other guys as sexy not every single one but occasionally they will see a guy who they think is fit. Just as most women can recognize beauty in their own sex

Just now, Dillon said:

it's one thing to sag and be straight and look at boxerz and other sagger.... but you be physically committing a sex act when you jerk, bro...

Yes you are but it really doesn't make any difference. Just because you my get turned on by a sagger and jerk off to his images it doesn't make you gay. If your life is devoted to women don't forget that a mans base instincts to get off!! any way possible if not win one then the other, I am not saying this is every single straight guy but its not as uncommon as people might think it is and i believe there are plenty of guys on here that do just that lol 

Sexuality isn't just gay, str8, bi... just as a rainbow isn't just red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet.  Trying to use such narrow labels does nothing other than show a need for further growth and awareness of the world beyond one's paradigm.

Cheers guys...Educating people isn't easy right? There is no such things as a 100% straight anything. the right circumstances and situations could change that in a heart beat. Some may be more attracted to opposite sex and visa versa but if an opportunity arises to release some tension 9 times out of 10 they'll take it lol

For the last 15 or 16 years, I've always had a girlfriend, but when it comes time for me to jerk, it is always to saggers.  I don't have any desire to do anything with guys, don't like seeing nudes, but love seeing sags.  

On 24.9.2016 at 4:26 PM, bostonsagger said:

For the last 15 or 16 years, I've always had a girlfriend, but when it comes time for me to jerk, it is always to saggers.  I don't have any desire to do anything with guys, don't like seeing nudes, but love seeing sags.  

Exactly the same here!

On 8/20/2016 at 3:34 PM, Dillon said:

if you jerk to other dudes, you ain't straight

Right. Not 100% anyway, and that's ok dude. You are mostly into women but have a small side that enjoys part of the male body or male on male sexuality. I'm mostly gay, but there are some women dressed a certain way, with a certain build and look that drive me wild.

ill jerk to what ever turns me on at the time im mostly into guys now women just dont do it for me any more...im not conventional gay pretty straight acting no screaming queens here. if i see a hot guy that turns me on imma gonna handle myself hell with what people think im a man who likes men because men know what they like and how to play...some women take your stuff and get way too rough with it lol