JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
zigger

Jacking off to other guys sagging.

On 3/13/2017 at 4:10 PM, CaptainPanther said:

ill jerk to what ever turns me on at the time im mostly into guys now women just dont do it for me any more...im not conventional gay pretty straight acting no screaming queens here. if i see a hot guy that turns me on imma gonna handle myself hell with what people think im a man who likes men because men know what they like and how to play...some women take your stuff and get way too rough with it lol

I concur. Maybe that's why I'm still single lol... far too masc and str8 appearing.

I'm not straight myself (maybe just a bit), but I've been talking to quite some straight saggers over the years now, who enjoy talking about anything concerning sagging and will readily jack off to pictures of saggers or even w**k in front of cam with other guys, i.e. saggers. However, it would be very wrong to conclude from that denial and a hidden homosexual desire as for them, it is more an expression of trust, bond and playfulness. I once had contact with a german sagger who was very clear about it: He was straight and jacked off to saggers, but according to him, he wouldn't ever let a guy touch him sexually and vice-versa. His romantic and sexual desire was directed to women, not men. Just a small part of his sexuality - the fetish for sagging - was directed towards men and it didn't go beyond jacking off to pictures of it.

So to me, jacking off to sagging guys and being straight do not at all contradict each other, because the majority of straight saggers, I assume, only have interest in sexual/romantic relationships with women, and their certainly varying sexual interest for men is very limited within the boundaries of the sagging fetish; and you shouldn't forget that for most straight saggers out there, it isn't even a fetish that they'd be aware of, but rather a habit of comfortably wearing their trousers that they think looks cool - there are more saggers running around out there than there are saggers registered here, and most are straight and do not think anything of it.

In fact, I as a gay guy enjoy camming and talking to straight saggers more, because they - like me - tend to focus on sagging itself more and are not very keen on showing/seeing skin and cocks but on showing off different styles and kinds of sags.

In conclusion: No, jacking off to saggers as a straight guy doesn't make you gay in one way or another. ;)

57 minutes ago, Anonan said:

In conclusion: No, jacking off to saggers as a straight guy doesn't make you gay in one way or another. ;)

Life, and especially sexual desire, is rarely totally black or white, and every nuance of grey in between is totally fine.

Hopefully one day it will look terribly old fashioned to talk about "gay", "straight" or "bi" behaviour and that will be just great ! But waiting for that day to arrive, I always feel a bit sorry/sad about every kind of justification that this or that is not "gay".

Whatever makes you hard (and respects others) is fine ! 

In most studies, etc. gay, homo (proper expression in many laguages), homosexual is defined as someone with minor or non-excistent opposite sex atraction and hetero the other way around: anything between is bisexual (its more complicated if you count more than two sexes, asexual, fetishes, etc.). Identity, how you define yourself is a different matter. I just hope that no-one is fooling himself out of fear or circumstances or ignorance. Also the idea that most gays are 'screeming queens' is silly: perhaps those are the only ones you recognize, and many such are hetero.

Having erotic or sexual interest in sagging might count as a fetish, gay or hetero or somenthing in between. Me, I like many kind of men, never been sexually interested in women at all, different things arouse me, and sagging MEN is in a quite high place in that list.

On ‎09‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 2:40 PM, Krister said:

In most studies, etc. gay, homo (proper expression in many laguages), homosexual is defined as someone with minor or non-excistent opposite sex atraction and hetero the other way around: anything between is bisexual (its more complicated if you count more than two sexes, asexual, fetishes, etc.). Identity, how you define yourself is a different matter. I just hope that no-one is fooling himself out of fear or circumstances or ignorance. Also the idea that most gays are 'screeming queens' is silly: perhaps those are the only ones you recognize, and many such are hetero.

Having erotic or sexual interest in sagging might count as a fetish, gay or hetero or somenthing in between. Me, I like many kind of men, never been sexually interested in women at all, different things arouse me, and sagging MEN is in a quite high place in that list.

Yeah, that's cool, Krister, that sagging men arouse you.  I feel the same.  It's cool you can have sexual interest in sagging--the guy-guy experiences are pretty cool and feel pretty great.  Sagging's great.

On 9/14/2017 at 0:40 PM, Krister said:

I'll agree with Krister on this subject.  Before I came out as gay, I always thought that I was bisexual and I tried going both ways through most of high school.  I found myself more attracted to guys but I did like some of the girls.  When I would j*** off, it was always to sagging guys and gay po*n.  I never found normal po*n to be a turn on, I rather found it a turn off.  It wasn't until College that I really found myself to be truthfully a gay man when I date my first boyfriend.  For you Zigger, it's all how about how you feel, both while you j*** off and in your everyday life.  You just have to find what your interests and fetishes truthfully are.