I dont know why but my main fetish is boners. Noteven like jearking off. I love seeing when a guy has a big thick boner right in the crotch of his jeans.

If anyone wants to show off theirs then drop a commenr or send it on kik @ cryptic_kingdom

Krister    513

Sagging! Or more accurately, hou guys sagging. OK, a hot guy is a hot guy, but sagging is always a big bonus, is it not. When I see a hot guy, I always think, now if he were sagging...

cmangotree    58
On 3/31/2016 at 9:50 PM, ForgottenFantasy said:

I dont know why but my main fetish is boners. Noteven like jearking off. I love seeing when a guy has a big thick boner right in the crotch of his jeans.

If anyone wants to show off theirs then drop a commenr or send it on kik @ cryptic_kingdom

Me too, I see a boner and i get a boner! 

Babe1599    529

Underwear (some brands more than others); sagging & all other public underwear exposure. 
Bondage (some ways), especially if it is in underwear and in public (!)
Length, as in how tall someone is. Maybe you haven't heard of this before, but I think it's super exciting when someone is more then 10 cm (4 inches) smaller or taller then me. I prefer taller, but that isn't too hard as I myself only measure 170 cm (5'6'') and live in the Netherlands (where the average man stands 181cm (5'11'')).

Krister    513
7 hours ago, Babe1599 said:

Underwear (some brands more than others); sagging & all other public underwear exposure. 
Bondage (some ways), especially if it is in underwear and in public (!)
Length, as in how tall someone is. Maybe you haven't heard of this before, but I think it's super exciting when someone is more then 10 cm (4 inches) smaller or taller then me. I prefer taller, but that isn't too hard as I myself only measure 170 cm (5'6'') and live in the Netherlands (where the average man stands 181cm (5'11'')).

Bonud in underwear in public, hot idea, add some wet & messy it would be perfect. How much have you dared? Or would you rather see someone exposed?

Pabsman2024    95

My girlfriend fetish is sniffing the crouch of my underwear. She says i love the smell of your sweaty balls and it get me horny and she wears my underwear and shove them in her ****** and masturbate 

storyteller    11
4 hours ago, ChasSag said:

Into wide leather shiny belts, belt sagging in jeans, wetlook/messylook fully clothed in jeans + belt and other clothes, oversized leather watches, high top sneakers and some other stuff. 

-->KIK: BeltSagWetlook  

Great to see someone else that is into jeans :)

Admiralolsen    47

My main fetishes are big, muscular guys, really tight shirts or tank tops, sagging obviously, and tight underwear.  Unfortunately, not enough big muscular guys sag their pants low,enough to make a great impression. It's rather disappointing.