TheRaw    95
3 hours ago, btom8 said:

Sagging, especially in trackies, nylon, satin, sports gear, huge turnon :D 

Got some new pic of you sagging that stuff?

sagging in sweat pants. the lower the better tight or loose boxers it dont matter to me. i love seeing the buldge love wen they saggin and got a super wedgie. love below the a$$ sagging everything just hanging out for all to enjoy 

saggerpunk    269

Aside from sagging, my other big fetishes are leather (massive turn on!), shiny sports gear (Adidas Chile etc), shiny satin boxers, trainers, studded belts...

Otis    62

As well as saggers one of my main fetishes is being given wedgies, especially if theyre being given by a cute sagger :damn:

I also like getting wet and messy, either in mud or gunge.

I've got lots of fetishes and turn-ons...

Sagging (all kinds), underwear (silk/satin boxers; boxer briefs; athletic; jockstraps; more), piss, farts, sneakers/socks/feet/boots, leather/vinyl, shiny gear, athletic gear, outdoor "activities", wet/messy, sideless shirts, dominance/submission, wedgies, armpits, boners, jeans, wrestling, crossdressers, big dudes, rough/"bad"/"bro" types, and a fair bit more... 

SuitSagger    11

Sagging..funny that! Suits and preferably both at same time! If I'm getting a master round I'll leave the door on the latch, suit up and leave myself exposed in a hanging wedgie. Sir will come in and humiliate me and I will obey

2 hours ago, Sweetcruiser28 said:

First time sag 

IMG_20170724_090650219.jpg

Nice, sexy sag and build, dude! :) Always nice to see other real dudes on here amongst all the shallow Ken dolls and posers who look like they belong in an H&M catalog rather than on what's supposed to be a site for saggers ;)