JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

Pabstman2024

What is the best brands for Boxer Shorts

Me personally I would say American Eagle for boxer shorts.

But for boxer briefs: Calvin Klein or Active Ride Shop... 

and for either or I would say: Polo Ralph Lauren 

I have liked American Eagle Boxer Shorts. I don't do Boxer Briefs because I love the loose feel of Boxer Shorts and the come in different colors and prints and the feel of your family jewels swinging around and the easy access for peeing

On 2017-04-14 at 10:40 PM, Pabstman2024 said:

I have liked American Eagle Boxer Shorts. I don't do Boxer Briefs because I love the loose feel of Boxer Shorts and the come in different colors and prints and the feel of your family jewels swinging around and the easy access for peeing

AE are awesome or Joe boxer

Yeah, AE kills it in underwear--selection and designs.  And, Joe Boxer has a pretty solid market and presentation of underwear as well that includes boxers.  I agree with these guys.

AE boxers are the best!  I’ve recently started wearing the flex boxers more and more because they’re so comfortable!!  I wish they had more flex with cool designs to show off.