JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

willbill123

Justin bieberr!

I've been a bottom all my life....but i would so bend him over, he doesn't come across as a guy that could be an aggressive top....im 17, i can think like that! :P IMO, he's so slender, boxers aren't as hot on him as boxerbriefs, briefs, ya know tighter undies...

he's kind of a dorky, and almost shy..... i can't wait for his nuts to drop and him to come out of the closet....

i just think he would "little" down there.... however this video seems to indicate differently....

Grab your lube.....i think he's freeballin..... he has a lot of swing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JgzyuJFSGg

for all you in love with him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iU88b1FhWg&feature=related

justin with a woodie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FfWl8PdHAQ&feature=related

showing his abs and Taylor Lautner's abs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CD7_QlsNac&feature=related

Edited by gayteen

"Not many people do" I find that hard to believe unless we are referring to just this forum, as he is the most watched person on youtube (his video Baby has 390,000,000+ views).

Best vid of his sag! He knows how to do it.

390 million views. That's just... It can't be. Somethings going on there. Bieber's manager must be even more of an evil music genius that Lois Walsh. 390,000,000? How many people live in all of the U.S? around 450,000,000? Someone's been fiddling with these numbers!

390 million views. That's just... It can't be. Somethings going on there. Bieber's manager must be even more of an evil music genius that Lois Walsh. 390,000,000? How many people live in all of the U.S? around 450,000,000? Someone's been fiddling with these numbers!

Okay, ±450,000,000 in the US. What about the rest of the world?

It's just.... how can he have that sort of audience? Granted, he can sing, but he's not the only one out there. I mean, let's assume most of his audience is in the english speaking world. America, Canada, the UK and parts of mainland Europe. If the figures are correct, the majority of all of these people have not only heard of Justin Bieber, but they've watched that video! How can he have achieved such fame so quickly? Is he even old enough to vote yet? I'm not putting him down specifically, it's just.... what the **** is going on!?!?!?

aww... i'm not being argumentative - it does seem a little suspicious. i'm look at all possibilities - like a person

looking at the vid many, many times (they do that!). plus, i'm really kind of surprised at how well people in non-engilsh speaking countries understand and speak the language.

true, and when i just looked baby was showing as 370,275,021 views, still think thats amazing for someone of his age! he must be liked not just for his sag lol

think, how many fangirls go back again and again? probably at least half of those views are repeats. I think its totally probable. I mean all it takes is 60,000,000 people viewing it 6 times, not that unlikely.

Ah, of course, rabid fans. The sort who would probably rip his hair out if they got near enough. Poor guy probably can't go outside anymore. Also, he can't smoke drink, have sex or even swear because of his squeaky-clean image. Robert Pattinson's a bit like that. I heard the latter was nearly hit by a taxi in New York as he fled from some fans that caught him in the open.

I've since learned that at one point, all the rock, metal and rap fans got toghther to thums down that 'Baby' video with the impossible number of views. That might help explain it. I was under the impression that everyone who watched it liked him.

Edited by Irishsagger