JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

jayme115

Fetishes

Underwear, especially small (I can wear boys' small boxers, bbs and briefs, and love it!) and freeballing  - and low sags (even commando).

7 hours ago, lo2go said:

Underwear, especially small (I can wear boys' small boxers, bbs and briefs, and love it!) and freeballing  - and low sags (even commando).

I can fit in Boy's size Large or XL so the tighter the the boxer shorts the bigger the bulge shows 

My main ( ;) )  fetishes are bondage, WAM and sagging. Best is a combination of them :P

@jayme, for inspiration some more fetish topics are on SW, also a poll.

I dunno if this one is a fetish or not, but I love guys in ankle socks; especially when they wear the right shoes, like hitops, that hide them. Love seeing guys wearing nothing but their ankle socks or hitops/skate shoes.

I'm also an avid pissplay fan. Getting pissed on. Pissing myself. Drinking.

God, now I'm horny lol

Something that gives you a level of sexual gratification, is a fetish. If you're unsure if it's a fetish, then it is a fetish.

Why is liking feet a fetish, whereas liking women's breasts isn't? I call bull ****!

Mine are loose boxers peeking over the top of shorts/pants. Not really into below the butt sags but more like preppy, careless guys who wear their pants a little saggy is just really a turn on. Think early 2000s and how it was the style all guys wore.