JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Interesting. So a JOI video serves the purpose of; satisfying a 'fetish for watching a person masterbate'? And that fetish would be separate to the 'general fetish of watching two people have sex'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SBJB said:

Interesting. So a JOI video serves the purpose of; satisfying a 'fetish for watching a person masterbate'? And that fetish would be separate to the 'general fetish of watching two people have sex'?

No, no. Not really. It's pretty much just a person guiding you to cum. "Now do this..."..."STOP"...."OKAY CUM!"....etc..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. So this concept is a bit of a never ending circle? It's a video of someone masterbating to the idea that someone will watch them masterbating, for the purpose of someone else masterbating to it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SBJB said:

Ok. So this concept is a bit of a never ending circle? It's a video of someone masterbating to the idea that someone will watch them masterbating, for the purpose of someone else masterbating to it?

Not necessarily. It can literally just be just a voice coaxing you to jerk off; regardless if they're jerking off or not. Though, agreed. Someone could be jerking off while they're trying to get someone else off, etc...So I do see what you're saying too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it's the same as those premium rate phone numbers you call?, to talk a sexy voice lady who lies about what she's wearing/doing to get you all hot and honey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SBJB said:

So it's the same as those premium rate phone numbers you call?, to talk a sexy voice lady who lies about what she's wearing/doing to get you all hot and honey?

Kind of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SBJB said:

So it's the same as those premium rate phone numbers you call?, to talk a sexy voice lady who lies about what she's wearing/doing to get you all hot and honey?

That is what it sounds like to me actually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh. I can touch myself and jerk off without the desire to dial a premium rate number. Besides, the cost of dialing them numbers are astronomical haha :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SBJB said:

That's what I don't get. How good can the jerk be if you're worrying about the time/cost?

That's the point... You can have a good time without funding some nuisance old hag at the other end.

Don't dial them stupid numbers PERIOD as it will be costly and y'all be an idiot tbh. Just looking out for everyone. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Welcome to Saggerworld.com and thanks for popping by. It would be great for you to create a FREE account, However by using this site as a guest, you must still agree to our Terms of Use.