JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

Interesting. So a JOI video serves the purpose of; satisfying a 'fetish for watching a person masterbate'? And that fetish would be separate to the 'general fetish of watching two people have sex'?

Just now, SBJB said:

Interesting. So a JOI video serves the purpose of; satisfying a 'fetish for watching a person masterbate'? And that fetish would be separate to the 'general fetish of watching two people have sex'?

No, no. Not really. It's pretty much just a person guiding you to cum. "Now do this..."..."STOP"...."OKAY CUM!"....etc..

Ok. So this concept is a bit of a never ending circle? It's a video of someone masterbating to the idea that someone will watch them masterbating, for the purpose of someone else masterbating to it?

1 minute ago, SBJB said:

Ok. So this concept is a bit of a never ending circle? It's a video of someone masterbating to the idea that someone will watch them masterbating, for the purpose of someone else masterbating to it?

Not necessarily. It can literally just be just a voice coaxing you to jerk off; regardless if they're jerking off or not. Though, agreed. Someone could be jerking off while they're trying to get someone else off, etc...So I do see what you're saying too. 

So it's the same as those premium rate phone numbers you call?, to talk a sexy voice lady who lies about what she's wearing/doing to get you all hot and honey?

19 minutes ago, SBJB said:

So it's the same as those premium rate phone numbers you call?, to talk a sexy voice lady who lies about what she's wearing/doing to get you all hot and honey?

Kind of. 

19 minutes ago, SBJB said:

That is what it sounds like to me actually.

Meh. I can touch myself and jerk off without the desire to dial a premium rate number. Besides, the cost of dialing them numbers are astronomical haha :P 

1 hour ago, SBJB said:

That's what I don't get. How good can the jerk be if you're worrying about the time/cost?

That's the point... You can have a good time without funding some nuisance old hag at the other end.

Don't dial them stupid numbers PERIOD as it will be costly and y'all be an idiot tbh. Just looking out for everyone. Thanks