JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

The Strip Club

Who here has been to da strip clubbbbbb???? I am here now and throwijg dollar billz at all the bitchessss 😂

despite the lame security I managed to sneak a few pix hahah. I already got "warned" by the head of security for drinking. I am in here with a friend who is 21. The strip club is 18+ but if you 18 you just cant drink.

1222172325a.jpg

1222172325.jpg

16 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Yeah, I've been--nothing too eventful when I was there.  Especially if you're at an 18 and up one, you should be able to go and enjoy.

Yeah bro this strip club was lame bro. There waz some fat bitchez dancing that night hahaha.the security n **** was so tight tho. They waz even following me into the bathroom. 

That's why when I was 16 in the United States of America I had a fake Canadian Passport, Socal Insurance Card, and Ontario driver's license with my age of 19. This was before 9-11 so going thru customs from the United States of America to Canada was show your driver's license and you were clear so I was getting in the clubs in Windsor,Ontario and getting served at 16 but the fake Canadian Passport, Canadian Socal Insurance Card, and Ontario driver's license said I was 19 legal age in Canada and getting free health care and Tylenol 3 over the counter at Shoppers Drug Mart . The strippers loved getting tipped by the Americans because what are going to your stripper $5.00 CAD bill because Canada doesn't have a $1.00 bill or a $2.00 bill it's Looney or tonney a $1.00 coin or $2.00 coin so United States Dollars were easier to tip your stripper and at the time the US dollar was stronger than the Canadian Dollar so you got more for the bargain