JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

24 minutes ago, SaggerTwinkLover said:

Totally! Especially in the warmer weather when I can have windows open too! I wish I had friends that enjoyed it though :(

Whether it was warm or cold weather, I still hang out naked. Been doing that all day today actually, lol. Just feels better, more relaxing than just laying  around.

Guest saggbboo
5 hours ago, secsagger999 said:

Does any guys here, other than me, enjoy just hanging around in just their underwear or completely naked? 

Just ask Dillon I am always naked... or just have my underwear on. Almost everytime that I get home I take off my pants, socks, shirt... 

1 hour ago, saggbboo said:

Just ask Dillon I am always naked... or just have my underwear on. Almost everytime that I get home I take off my pants, socks, shirt... 

That's hot Saggbboo

10 hours ago, saggbboo said:

No shoes?... Surely those would be the first to go :P 

1 hour ago, SBJB said:

You're a bit all over the place with that response, if you don't mind me saying. 

He was trying to say that he doesn't stroll around his gaff naked.

I'm always only in underwear at home (except when late fall and early spinig when it's still cold early in the day and heating season has ended or not yet started).

On 05/01/2018 at 2:57 AM, saggbboo said:

Should share some of them pics, if they're anything like your fine ass IG pics 😉

When my girlfriend and I get home from work our shoes,socks,pants,shirts and her bra comes off and we lounge around in our Boxer Shorts or sometimes we lounge around in the nude because my junk needs to breathe and flop around and her boobs need to breathe and let them bounce

Since I am living with my parents, I don’t get that luxury but when I was in college, I would sometimes just stay in my dorm room and hang out naked all day.  Sometime it would make me so h***y I would have to rub one out at least two or three times.  Was especially nice when the BF would come over and do the same. 

Yeah i love being nude at home. I esp get a thrill going outside in the bakyard to get something nude. If i need to put the trash out the front i slip some skimpy shorts on and whip em off as soon as i get back inside but if its after dark i dont give a fcuk and just go out the front to the bins nude and risk it. One night i noticed my neighbour sitting on his front porch having a smoke and he just smiled at me and said nothing. My c**k sprang up in a few seconds but fortunately i was out of view before it got fully erect. I came back inside and batted off to some good po*n

On 1/19/2018 at 1:31 AM, ShirtlessFreeballer said:

Yeah i love being nude at home. I esp get a thrill going outside in the bakyard to get something nude. If i need to put the trash out the front i slip some skimpy shorts on and whip em off as soon as i get back inside but if its after dark i dont give a fcuk and just go out the front to the bins nude and risk it. One night i noticed my neighbour sitting on his front porch having a smoke and he just smiled at me and said nothing. My c**k sprang up in a few seconds but fortunately i was out of view before it got fully erect. I came back inside and batted off to some good po*n

Hot damn bro

On 1/18/2018 at 10:31 PM, ShirtlessFreeballer said:

Wish I was your neighbor.  I'd sit out nights - naked, of course - watching for you . . .

On 2/1/2018 at 7:53 AM, Admiralolsen said:

I sometimes enjoy sleeping in the nude but I have to make sure that my bedroom door is closed to keep my parents and family from walking on me in the nude. 

Had the same problem when I lived with parents. 

It's all off now.

1 hour ago, Pabstman2024 said:

I had to deliver a pizza to a customers house and the person that open the door was completely naked. I didn't want to see a 11-13 year old boy completely naked

Ah, naked kids can jump up on you.  I can relate.

Sadly enough, with babysitting, if I was to go to someones house and a naked kid opened the door, I wouldn't give a second thought to it. I'd be more concerned if a creeper was trying to see the kid or get pics of the kid.

I like to be nude at home. especially with this hot weather. Now I can even walk nude in the garden!!

Because the neighbours closed the shutters for the sun, hahaha.