JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
Vikkin

Opinion about facial and body hair

Oh now you're really cooking on gas. Diagnosing me with a personality disorder, and you did it in such a sensitive and none-public manner too. Bless your cotton socks. It's a good job I'm not the sensitive type, which would of course match me to one of the common traits of a narcacist, if I were one that is. It's actually pretty funny, and I guess we could say quite offensive in its intention, even if I didn't take it that way. 

Now I don't know you well enough. So I couldn't possibly accuse you of Psychologically Projecting your own Narcasism onto me. But I wouldn't rule it out. No, I wouldn't rule it out. I certainly wouldn't accuse you of it though. Still, each to their own.

I'd love some quotes of mine that actually demonstrate narcissism. I don't think you'll find any. It really is quite ridiculous. There's many offensive things I would have expected to hear before that.

Perhaps it's a case of hating what you don't understand and desperately trying to give it a bad lable?

Of course, what I'd really love is for you to actually answer the questions I ask you on the various active theads. Just as I answer yours. You could backup your arguments then. However if you don't have the answers, that's honestly fine. None of us have all the answers, but just say. 

Now we're all equal and we all share a passion for sagging. Why don't we get back to the original conversations, and forget about our personal disagreements?  🙂

We aren't doing very well at keeping on topic are we atm around here...

Don't mind things going off topic, it's the internet. It happens. I don't mind people disagreeing with each other, I disagree with people everyday.... But I don't want another thread of name calling and whatever else. Cmon guys.... 

On a side note, it's too early so I haven't yet read everything,  but @SBJByou don't have to be afraid of bashing the site admin or whatever you said either... I'm just another person :)

On 1/16/2018 at 5:00 PM, saggernewbie said:

this is blazedsagger, and I think that beard is super hot with this hot sag, for example

F**** Yeah it is!   He is a regular at sagger parties..  Hope him and his sexy sag and beard make it again this year!

facial hair is hott,, rest of body like hairless. saggerz wit beards get me turnt...

63.png

10 hours ago, Laixe said:

to me, the less hair the better

My opinion as well.  The only kind of hair that I like is arm and leg hair but I also have a lot of that.

Personally, i'd just rub a balloon with intensity and watch the static happen. Too hair-raising ^_^

From a personal perspective hair doesn't do it for me. Guess it depends on quantities no? I think guys look much sexier trimmed or shaved IMO. Not talking down below necessarily.

I could never grow a beard or goate. For one, food would likely get caught. Imagine finding half of your dinner stuck in your beard OMG. It isn't hygienic. And also, a beard would be uncomfortable for the loved one when he or she leans in for a snog. Probably end up swallowing and chocking on some bum fluff GROSS.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have facial hair, it's your prerogative. I just don't find it sexually attractive or a preference of mine. 

I find men with beard, moustache, etc. can look quite handsome, but not sexy, if you get the difference. Kissing and everything else would be somehow messy or shaggy, and not messy in a way I might like, with a chap with a lot of facial hair.

9 minutes ago, Krister said:

I find men with beard, moustache, etc. can look quite handsome, but not sexy, if you get the difference. Kissing and everything else would be somehow messy or shaggy, and not messy in a way I might like, with a chap with a lot of facial hair.

Austin (second oldest bro) got 3 older ones btw, has a massive beard. I don't get the reasoning behind wanting to have one. His wife kept nagging him to get it shaved. Don't get the whole fisherman beard stance tbh

6 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Austin (second oldest bro) got 3 older ones btw, has a massive beard. I don't get the reasoning behind wanting to have one. His wife kept nagging him to get it shaved. Don't get the whole fisherman beard stance tbh

Up until recently, my brother had a huge fisherman bear that was about 9 inches long.  Almost everyone was happy when he shaved it off except for my niece, his daughter, who has been had at him since. 

To be honest I like a little body hair, on myself and other guys. I don't mind if a guy removes his body hair but I like the more natural, masculine look. I generally hate facial hair though lol, but it isn't a turn off. I waxed my entire body at Halloween last year and I can't say I felt very comfortable with no hair anywhere, especially on my legs, when I don't have the hair my legs feel numb lol (I think I have nerve damage from using nair many years ago)

Is it a phase guys get into when they get older? I don't understand the need to give yourself an unpleasant sight to behold lol 

Edited by Lee249

guys wit neat trim facial hair is hot.  Out of control  no rlly.   Who inta gingers?

81.png

2 hours ago, CJS90 said:

yo i love that jace

Thanx Yo!   was chillin ova wit one of my straight bros,  he ran to packy to pick up another case of beers.  was so horny from saggin all day and checkin out his hott sagg,   had to bust a nut

Just now, jace said:

Thanx Yo!   was chillin ova wit one of my straight bros,  he ran to packy to pick up another case of beers.  was so horny from saggin all day and checkin out his hott sagg,   had to bust a nut

wish i could be there :P

On 19/01/2018 at 9:11 PM, Krister said:

Interesting. Do you feel safe when you see father with a beard?

8 hours ago, SBJB said:

Don't you ever get tired of pseudo-freudian babling?

8 hours ago, SBJB said:

my sexy sagger boy always feels safe when he wit daddy.  Luvs to role play nd get handcuffed up

85.png

On 19/01/2018 at 10:11 PM, Krister said:

(...)Kissing and everything else would be somehow messy or shaggy, and not messy in a way I might like, with a chap with a lot of facial hair.

mmmh kiss with a beard can be really smooth and tickeling and not messy at all. Like all hairs it must just be a bit cared