JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

Evening guys, 

Does anyone know if the belt this sagger is wearing is designed by Luis Vuittan? I've been after this specific belt for sometime. Looks so sick B) hope pic isn't too small. Thanks!

image.thumb.jpg.d4230505440d9b1488514c50a0083cc9.jpg

Edited by Lee249

It's spelled Louis Vuitton for future reference ;), if you see anyone wearing a Luis Vuittan then that's definitely a fake lol. The belt in the pic could be an authentic Louis Vuitton, but I've seen lots of knock-offs that have have an identical checkered pattern. The colour of the leather makes me want to say it's fake, but I'm not an expert and it very well could be real.

Ah ok LOLs. Shows how much i'm an expert in spelling designer labels :blushing:

True. Unfortunately, knockoffs exist on the market. Unless you know the difference, it's difficult to tell what's authentic or not.

Shocking you can own a product like an accessory which is 100% believed to be real (and probably paid an extortionate amount for) but is in fact just synthetic worthless tat. 

True brand belts and other clothing items for place like Louis Vuitton or Prada are usually stupid expensive and sometimes are made of materials the barely pass as high end.  I much prefer your more common and basic brands over high end ones and sometimes, the basic brands can be better looking than the high end junk. 

4 hours ago, Admiralolsen said:

True brand belts and other clothing items for place like Louis Vuitton or Prada are usually stupid expensive and sometimes are made of materials the barely pass as high end.  I much prefer your more common and basic brands over high end ones and sometimes, the basic brands can be better looking than the high end junk. 

Perfect answer! Totally agree with your comment dude. Many lower end branded products are just as good if not better.

Everybody goes for the name. In essence, you can purchase  something similarly decent from somewhere else for a much more reasonable price. You aren't only benefiting from a great deal, but the excess what would've been spent elsewhere can go into another treat :) 

On 2/16/2018 at 11:50 AM, Lee249 said:

Perfect answer! Totally agree with your comment dude. Many lower end branded products are just as good if not better.

Everybody goes for the name. In essence, you can purchase  something similarly decent from somewhere else for a much more reasonable price. You aren't only benefiting from a great deal, but the excess what would've been spent elsewhere can go into another treat :) 

On 2/16/2018 at 7:09 AM, Admiralolsen said:

Very good points. The only thing I'll say is that designer shoes are better generally, I have a collection of women's designer shoes (don't ask lol) and they have insanely better quality, materials and craftsmanship then cheaper shoes, though I will say that buying designer and high end products second hand is a good choice, especially in consignment stores, just look for things people bought and just never used.

Guest saggbboo
On 2/11/2018 at 12:39 PM, Lee249 said:

Evening guys, 

Does anyone know if the belt this sagger is wearing is designed by Luis Vuittan? I've been after this specific belt for sometime. Looks so sick B) hope pic isn't too small. Thanks!

Looks like a damier azur louis vuitton belt. 

Guest saggbboo
On 2/11/2018 at 12:39 PM, Lee249 said:

Evening guys, 

I can’t tell cuz the picture is small but it also looks like he is wearing True Religion jeans...

2 hours ago, saggbboo said:

Like the belt I’m wearing in these pics.

4A92A867-F73E-4198-BDCB-19EBA5CB0FB1.jpeg

6AB514A1-6764-483B-ACF3-01177F10F4A8.jpeg

C5D129EF-EBA0-402F-BC02-B6E0C3893C29.jpeg

5CAFC42B-7D7F-45E5-996C-81C9341BF455.jpeg

68E514A9-012A-40E5-B6EF-8BBF4E101B89.jpeg

34A84A44-A36D-45CF-A853-49EBF9E7337A.jpeg

6F6EE7E9-2100-4514-BB31-D5289D84B091.jpeg

YESSSS that's the specific belt dude. I want one, but can't find it anywhere online let alone in the stores :( 

Guest saggbboo
5 hours ago, Lee249 said:

YESSSS that's the specific belt dude. I want one, but can't find it anywhere online let alone in the stores :( 

Yeah it was a 2013 release I believe. You aren’t going to find a authentic one easily. I was lucky to find one from a guy I knew.

9 minutes ago, saggbboo said:

Look what I’m wearing today lol

60477D4B-A404-4B46-A96F-E2FB10B89534.png

WOWZERS! Great pic man :damn::damn::damn: