JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

Vikkin

Does Emporio Armani underwear worth their price?

I think all of us familiar with this expensive brand, I was wondering anyone who has experience with their underwear, whether they worth their price or anything else.

I've got no clue about this brand, to be honest. I think all of those brands are expensive for just being underwear; I've recently bought 2 boxerbriefs (trunks) of CK .. €60,00 ... 
I'm keeping those for special occasions :P:D 

They're nice. Personally I would say they aren't a good splurge purchase, but they're very high quality and certainly worth the retail price if the branding is important to you. Basically if you want CK quality with a sexier European fit and a lower rise and less elasticised cotton in their multi-packs.

Tl;dr sort of like Diesel and Calvin Klein had a baby.

eBay are advertising 3x multipacks for £12.99. I suppose given it's designer, probably worth the price and you get 3 pairs :) I'm thinking about ordering a box myself. 

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-Emporio-Armani-Boxers-Trunks-Shorts-Underwear-100-Genuine-in-Original-Box/142629349715?epid=2206215076&hash=item21355f2953:m:mSBZpQFGmTlQHxaeKtkj99A

My ex boyfriend used to have some EA undies and they were very comfy and such and I was wondering if with time they still would be like that 

30 minutes ago, Pabstman2024 said:

Not worth it. $60.00 a pair in USA

$60.00 equates to £43 odd sterling. Can't you get this on eBay.com for what i expressed above? Now... Check out eBay.com man. Shouldn't be paying that much it stinks like sh*t.

Good luck!

Edited by Lee249

Definitely worth the price - high quality, really comfy and not too tight. At least for me, they are perfect. Here in Europe, the price is not that high at all, you can buy them as single pieces or as a set. 

On 5 March 2018 at 11:59 AM, Geemansagger said:

Very hot Sagging in sweatpants. Sagging in Sweatpants is hot.

Totally mate! Sweats and trackie saggers are hot. Rather enjoy seeing where abouts their d*ck is placed too :D 

Edited by Lee249

On 6 March 2018 at 10:13 AM, berlinsaggger said:

Definitely worth the price - high quality, really comfy and not too tight. At least for me, they are perfect. Here in Europe, the price is not that high at all, you can buy them as single pieces or as a set. 

Pretty much the same in the UK, but then you expect to spend around that region for single or multipack buys. Usually look at between £10 and £25.

Some brands are however, more expensive due to the quality of the undies. I don't mind paying extra if i'm getting my moneys worth :)