JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content

beautygurly

I pretended to be a girl, now he wants to see me. HELP!

Whenever I sign up in online dating sites, I also set a fake profile of a girl. The reason is that when I have a man’s profile, I tend to get frowned by my dating prospects -- men. Yes, I am gay but not the one who tries to look like a woman. Continuing, I found a foreign guy online. He’s cute and I messaged him. After a couple of minutes, he replied and that is when our daily conversations started. I never told him that I’m gay which is why I always turn down his video call requests. However, this is something different. He came to my country a few days ago and said he wanted to see me and everything. I got excited but it came to me that he doesn’t know I am not really a lady, but instead a lady trapped in a man’s body. LOL. kidding aside, how do I handle this?

Dude, you need to be yourself. You have now found out what happens when you are not honest!

The only way that you can handle this is to ignore this guy from now on. What are you going to do: tell him you are really a gay guy? His head will prolly explode!

Stop with the fake profiles and just be yourself!

2 hours ago, relayer00 said:

Dude, you need to be yourself. You have now found out what happens when you are not honest!

The only way that you can handle this is to ignore this guy from now on. What are you going to do: tell him you are really a gay guy? His head will prolly explode!

Exactly that ^

And you might as well say to the guy you have “a Bank of America account got 6 figures”. Then he thinks you left him for your money (and drugs). He won’t be as sad. lol 😂 

Well this is certainly a first lols. Like @relayer00said, you should've been honest from the start. Hate to say it, but that's karma. Yeah, i would ignore him from now on and leave it there. 

On 6/28/2018 at 9:38 AM, relayer00 said:

Amen