Welcome to SaggerWorld.com

Please Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.
By registering with us, you'll be able to Chat, Access Member Only Dedicated Areas and to discuss,
share and private message with other members of our community and join our Competitions! PLUS we offer exclusive discounts to our members from selected brands.
Not only that but we are a 100% FREE Website!

wetwill

"Accidental" sagging while skiing

34 posts in this topic

Yeah, it's not snowboarding, but this forum looks like the best place to put this.

My skipants are loose fitting at the best of times, and I neglected to bring a belt for my ski pants when I went skiing on Saturday, and was wearing slippery track pants underneath, so they kept sliding down. The crotch of my skipants stayed down to my knees no matter how many times I tried to hike them up.

Plus there was plenty of sagging to check out on the hill. Ever check out the dudes who sag their skipants when boarding so their sweats are visible over the top, and have snow sticking to the sweats from sitting down on the hill?

2 people like this

Oh i know exactly what you mean wetwill! Everytime i go skiing i see loads of guys have the sweats visible over there skipants, its such a hot look! I know what you mean about the skipants too there just unable to stay up! Normally there shiny anyway but as soon as you have some sweats under you have no chance of keeping them in place! Even wearing a belt is sometimes pointless! Its happened to me a few times before, although i dont mind, think its a damn awesome look! In the end i just gave up trying to hike them up and just let them sag low!Its especially hot whilst skiing down a mountain watching all the other hot guys sagging there stuff!!

1 person likes this

Sounds terribly impractical to me to sag while skiing.

1 person likes this

Sounds terribly impractical to me to sag while skiing.

Some would say the same about simply walking.

1 person likes this

When you walk you typically have your hands free and go at low speed.

1 person likes this

and when skiing your legs are apart keeping the ski's from touching therefor your legs are helping to keep the ski pants up, i dont find it any different sagging in jeans walking down the street to what i do sagging in ski pants skiing down a mountain!

1 person likes this

ya, theres like 5 ski hills, all 5 to 15 minute drive away.. theres nothing like living next to ski hills..

you get to see the saggers and skittle thugs EVERYWHERE.. i gotta admit, its hard living here lol..

its impossible not to stare, all day, with such gods walking everywhere..

1 person likes this

visited different slopes n ur right! u can ooze precum all day long!!

Never thought about sagging when I went skiing ages ago...

Note to self - get sweats under trousers and feel the breeze!!!

So many kewl sags to see on the hill and in the bar after ...... and winters just around the corner! I always try and make sure i get to a lift just behind a hot snowboarder so i can follow him and watch his sag all the way up to the top.

i never thought about sagging during skiing it sounds really hot but u would think u would loose your pants in the process unless u had a belt but even then its still possible.

no seriously, its so hot. There's this kid at my old high school who probs sags 4 or 5 inches when skiing.

I love to sag on the slopes it makes me feel so free i love it.

Once when i was sagging bout 6 inches or so a lad sat next to me on the ski lift and we got chatting and he said how he really liked my sag and said he wanted to see more so we went back tp my apartment and i showed him it all he was a sagger too and was a snow park hunk we shagged all afternoon that was a great day!

1 person likes this

I love watching snowboarding on TV or on site as I find snowboarders so hot! I really like the clothes they wear, and their pants usually sag a bit or maybe a bit more... ;)

Here are some photos to enjoy: http://i55.tinypic.com/qobybq.jpg

Yeah, one of them isn't a snowboarder, but a great sag still!

I'm an amateur snowboarder and like to sag my pants a bit. I took some pics of me before hitting the snow: http://i55.tinypic.com/2nvcv8i.jpg

- V

I'm an amateur snowboarder and like to sag my pants a bit. I took some pics of me before hitting the snow: http://i55.tinypic.com/2nvcv8i.jpg

- V

Love those A&F red boxers, VStyle83. What material are they - they look too shiny to be the usual woven cotton?

I love watching snowboarding on TV or on site as I find snowboarders so hot! I really like the clothes they wear, and their pants usually sag a bit or maybe a bit more... ;)

Here are some photos to enjoy: http://i55.tinypic.com/qobybq.jpg

Yeah, one of them isn't a snowboarder, but a great sag still!

- V

Vstyle, I love the pics of you. That's a great sag, and I'm sure you look great on the slopes!

i love it when skier and snow boarders sag

they often skate as well

I like it when they lean into a trick or raise their hands at the end

Yer bxrbrfsboi i bet u look great when u skate!

Also if i havent mentioned it u have a great Sag and with those sexy boxers and ur really fit i cream my boxer breifs every time i see u!

We used to make fun of the kids that sagged their ski pants even though half of us sag our regular pants, just because they were usually punks that thought the could out-ride us. But it always tends to happen a little bit on me too. But I always looked forward to the end of the day when all of us would strip down and I would get to see some hot guys in tight lyrca pants!

1 person likes this

I think that's HAWT! Nothing better than standing behind a guy at the top of a ski slope dressed like that lol ;)

i saw a group of about 5 lads while skiing this year who were just in their boxers was amazing must have been a dare of some kind.

nice and hot winter sags, dude ! thanks for the post !