That **** is hott asf I've done alot of things in public in parks on busses trains blown hot guys been pounded in a few alleys behind 5he dumpster cemetery was always a unique 0lace to go 

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, shirtsagger said:

I think we all are more or less into exhibitionism. But pissing or wanking in public or having sex in public is a bit too risky.

Police can be just around the corner.

It depends on where u are tho

• Love 1

Outside late at night like on late night walk on warm Summer night cars driving by you can hear their music thumping, duck into the bushes barely off the road and jeans around the ankles leaning back sitting on my heels with major hardon slowly stroking once in awhile healights from a car flash on you for a second but the really can't see you but they are so close! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, shirtsagger said:

I think we all are more or less into exhibitionism. But pissing or wanking in public or having sex in public is a bit too risky.

Police can be just around the corner.

I take this stance.

We need more saggers like saggerpunk out there he's a hella dope sagger has killer clothes sweet kicks a mean aggressive attitude everything you want in a sagger 

Well I'm speaking for myself I wish you lived near me lots of woods in my town plus lots of beaches and caves to go chill in and do what you tell me do

13 hours ago, Daddysgums said:

We need more saggers like saggerpunk out there he's a hella dope sagger has killer clothes sweet kicks a mean aggressive attitude everything you want in a sagger 

Thx man - glad you’re into what I do 🙌

• Love 1

I love doing it, peeing or nutting in public is so fun to do, and sagging really low like in a small shop or with a lot of people around turns me on so much too, like going into a shop and bending over in front of someone showing my whole ass off to get something. Hands down one of my favourite things to do when I go out sagging

• Love 6

I do this too bro. I make sure I’m sagging crazy low, then deliberately walk up some steps right in front of someone, so they have no option but to stare right at my sagging ass. Best with colourful satin boxers 😝 

• Love 3
On 3/28/2022 at 2:41 PM, Admiralolsen said:

Never crossed my mind.  My fiancé and I get really turned on reading about it though. 

Congrats 👏

Do you have a date yet? 

Does exhibitionism also count for jerking off, because if so, I have at work a few times in the past.  Its nice when you work in private or isolated areas, and it really helps to relieve stress. I have never been caught though. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, saggerpunk said:

Cool bro. What are you into?

I've done a bunch of stuff.

I had a job where I worked in construction sites in off hours doing security; depending on the property lay out, I'd wait till no one was around or snooping, then I'd take my clothes off and walk around with nothing on. A few times I had a friend come visit and we'd have some kinky fun.

I've also stripped down on hiking trails to have fun.

One time not long ago, I stripped and blew a guy at the end of a cul de sac beside a busy highway.

Love public nudity.

• Like 1

Glad some of you boys are also into this sht! Some of my memorable occasions:

Wanking out of a hotel window, shooting my jizz onto the street below 

Fukkin a boy on a train platform hidden in some bushes

Being sucked by my boy on the back seat of a bus

Jerking off on the street at night multiple times

Pissing on the street in daytime in full view of everyone

• Like 5
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, saggerpunk said:

Glad some of you boys are also into this sht! Some of my memorable occasions:

Wanking out of a hotel window, shooting my jizz onto the street below 

Fukkin a boy on a train platform hidden in some bushes

Being sucked by my boy on the back seat of a bus

Jerking off on the street at night multiple times

Pissing on the street in daytime in full view of everyone

mm yeah. so f'in hot! I've done public jerking/pissing as well. 

• Love 1