• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad some of you boys are also into this sht! Some of my memorable occasions: Wanking out of a hotel window, shooting my jizz onto the street below  Fukkin a boy on a train platform hidden i

I love doing it, peeing or nutting in public is so fun to do, and sagging really low like in a small shop or with a lot of people around turns me on so much too, like going into a shop and bending ove

Anyone else into exhibitionism, like getting your cokk out in public, pissing or wanking in public or having sex in public?

Posted Images

On 1/9/2023 at 2:10 PM, SaggerMatt said:

👍.  Good guy.

Honest, reliable, trustworthy, compassionate, kind, gentle, loyal, dedicated, decent, free-spirited the list goes on.

No wonder why i'm so fucked up in the head haha 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Honest, reliable, trustworthy, compassionate, kind, gentle, loyal, dedicated, decent, free-spirited the list goes on.

No wonder why i'm so fucked up in the head haha 

That whole first part is my wish list of qualities in a bf! 😜 maybe you need to move to the US. Lol

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Admiralolsen said:

That whole first part is my wish list of qualities in a bf! 😜 maybe you need to move to the US. Lol

I'm booking a flight ASAP 😁

On 1/17/2023 at 11:32 PM, shirtsagger said:

Is it exhibitionism when you hide in the bushes ore in the wood ore a park in the dark 🤔

exhibitionism = behave sexually in public

Good one! I honestly didn't really know what the term means so I've been playing along 🤣😂🤣😂

18 hours ago, Admiralolsen said:

I have walked around on back trails in the mountains sagging low with a major tent in my pants.  Eventually I can’t take it and I get into a more hidden area and rub one out.  

I will have a tent in my pants later 😁 I saw your DM on Discord 😉 

• Like 1