why does uploading pics take so long

All this for mentioning names? I should be the one that bridge!! This is ridiculous.

The respect I have for this site has gone out the window. Just used & abused innit thanks alot 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, Lee249 said:

All this for mentioning names? I should be the one that bridge!! This is ridiculous.

The respect I have for this site has gone out the window. Just used & abused innit thanks alot 

I am very sorry, if my comment has made you feel this way. It was never my intention. 😓😔

4 hours ago, Lee249 said:

You realise you are the one being disrespectful by revealing people's names publicly when they have not chosen to do so and sit behind their username alias. 

Not really sure how any of this makes you loose respect for the site anyway... Not sure what "I should be the one that bridge" means.. Not sure how you ever have been "used"..

I think you should owe TheOther1 an apology for posting his name in public… he didn’t have it under either his profile, or “introduction” Topic… he feels disrespected when you call him by his name in public. Either call him by the username (TheOther1), dude, bro or mate. Simple.

Otherwise call him by real name only in PM (if he’s ok with that)… although I did see the name, I tend to forget and try my best to delete his real name in my head.

Also, if we see that other users have their real name in introduction (such as Atlantica, Daddygums, CJS90, Flameboard, myself, and so on…) but not TheOther1, you can call us by either real names or usernames, but TheOther1 is only preferable by his username, mate, bro, dude, or old man (which I think he’s ok with 😂🤣).

• Sad 1

Took a while to acknowledge because when I'm p*ssed off I turn to healthy distractions i.e hobbies or work (mostly) 

The 'bridge' signified my friend trying to commit suicide hence the reason I lost it. Trying to calm him down was destressing enough. What occured caused a mental blip.

It's not easy sometimes, when everyone expects the best from you 24/7. Even I have a bad roll of it. 

Sorry @TheOther1 I just wanna draw a line through it tbh. Sorry for mentioning your name in the said post.

I don't want anymore agro thank you. Lets move on yeah 👍 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Care 1

Back to the main topic, I have had issues with all the social media sites doing censorship on anything.  I sell gems, minerals, fossils and such and Facebook put me into FB jail saying my fossils necklace pendants were live animals that I was trying to sell.  Here is a picture of the fossils they tagged me on. I have stopped using the marketplace and just advertise now. 

DB201214-B053-4F1E-BBA4-E32D633CB097.jpeg