Jump to content

Got Dress Coded at School for Sagging. Tips?


Recommended Posts

Hi everyone, 

I’m Dallon (don’t judge lol blame my parents). I always wanted to sag growing up after seeing my brother and his friends doing it. I finally got the confidence to do it in public, so I started around last year. Funnily enough, I expected to get a lot of **** from my friends for it, but nobody really seems to care. There’s been 1 or 2 comments about it, but they never were anything memorable. I really feel like I e gotten a good system down of how to keep sags covered but also make it obvious I’m sagging. I like around mid ass. 
 

On the day in question, I was sagging black jeans with red American Eagle boxer briefs. I was in my US History class when I started wrestling around with a friend of mine before class. He got me in a head lock, and as I struggled to get out, I realized I could feel his hand against the bare skin of my back. I realized that my shirt had came up and worse that my sag had positioned itself to below my butt. 
 

“BOYS! What the hell? Knock it off now, and pull those pants up Dallon. Nobody wants to see that mess.” The teacher chastised us as he walked into the room. The class laughed and I stood embarrassed trying to get my shirt down and pants up. I’m fairly certain my face matched the color of my underwear. 
 

Unfortunately for the teacher, I bought my jeans as 4 sizes too big so as to make the sag more natural. At some point during the class, they had came back down. I walked over to my friend’s desk at some point, and was bent over looking at something on his laptop. That’s when it happens. I felt the stern hand of the teacher grab my shoulder. An equally stern voice cut the tension, “I warned you once, and you didn’t listen. What you’re doing is extremely disrespectful and gross. You’re gonna pull your pants up, get a dress code violation, and go to the office.” I heard the class giggle as I followed his orders. I left humiliated. 
 

I need advice now. What do I do? I don’t wanna show my parents the dress code violation for sagging, but they have to sign it. They don’t really know I sag. I also don’t know if I wanna sag anymore because it was embarrassing, and I know I’m gonna be a target. Anyone have any advice, tips, or encouragement? 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

If your parents have to sign the dress code violation, you can simply tell them that you forgot a belt that day and that you didn't mean for your pants to sag. I have been embarrassed a few times by sagging before (mostly in my head) and it has discouraged me but I tell myself that I'm not going to let other people be the reason I stop wearing my pants the way I like. Since that teacher seems to be strict on the dress code, maybe pull them up and be extra careful in that class so that you don't get another violation. Otherwise, your friends seem cool with it, so I don't see why you should stop sagging if that's what you like.

I think you've already shown you can handle what it takes to sag, especially because you say you make sure people can subtly tell, which shows you are confident about it. I doubt many people will remember what happened after this week and it will get forgotten about. Then, you can sag without embarrassment. In fact, it might make you more confident since you would have been through arguably one of the worst possible scenarios when sagging and made it out the other end.

At the end of the day, it's up to you to determine whether or not you think sagging is worth it for you. Be honest with yourself with how it makes you feel and if you would feel like you're sacrificing something you enjoy doing by not sagging if that makes sense. You can stop sagging for a few days for this to blow over and for you to think about what you want to do moving forward. If you continue to sag, you most likely will have better memories than this one that will counteract the embarrassment you might feel about sagging now.

I hope you can figure out what you want! I still decide on a daily basis whether I'm going to sag and by how much, because I love the feeling of sagging but don't want to be judged for it, so I wish I had your confidence. Sorry for my incoherent thoughts but I wanted to share in case it helps.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, gayce13 said:

If your parents have to sign the dress code violation, you can simply tell them that you forgot a belt that day and that you didn't mean for your pants to sag. I have been embarrassed a few times by sagging before (mostly in my head) and it has discouraged me but I tell myself that I'm not going to let other people be the reason I stop wearing my pants the way I like. Since that teacher seems to be strict on the dress code, maybe pull them up and be extra careful in that class so that you don't get another violation. Otherwise, your friends seem cool with it, so I don't see why you should stop sagging if that's what you like.

I think you've already shown you can handle what it takes to sag, especially because you say you make sure people can subtly tell, which shows you are confident about it. I doubt many people will remember what happened after this week and it will get forgotten about. Then, you can sag without embarrassment. In fact, it might make you more confident since you would have been through arguably one of the worst possible scenarios when sagging and made it out the other end.

At the end of the day, it's up to you to determine whether or not you think sagging is worth it for you. Be honest with yourself with how it makes you feel and if you would feel like you're sacrificing something you enjoy doing by not sagging if that makes sense. You can stop sagging for a few days for this to blow over and for you to think about what you want to do moving forward. If you continue to sag, you most likely will have better memories than this one that will counteract the embarrassment you might feel about sagging now.

I hope you can figure out what you want! I still decide on a daily basis whether I'm going to sag and by how much, because I love the feeling of sagging but don't want to be judged for it, so I wish I had your confidence. Sorry for my incoherent thoughts but I wanted to share in case it helps.

Hahah thanks bro. Made me feel a lot better tbh. I feel like if I tell them it’s because I forgot a belt they will try to argue with the school about it being a dumb reason. Clearly that wouldn’t work for me. Maybe I’ll try it though. I will think about it tonight. My friend snap chatted me saying, “damn bro I could’ve given you a belt Lmao.” 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Wedgie_sagging08 said:

Hahah thanks bro. Made me feel a lot better tbh. I feel like if I tell them it’s because I forgot a belt they will try to argue with the school about it being a dumb reason. Clearly that wouldn’t work for me. Maybe I’ll try it though. I will think about it tonight. My friend snap chatted me saying, “damn bro I could’ve given you a belt Lmao.” 

Yeah, that is a tough situation to be in. I would try to emphasize that you will make sure not to get another violation and ask them to not talk to the school since you are already embarrassed about it and just want it to be over. If you don't want to lie about sagging, then you can tell them that one of your close friends started sagging and you were curious/wanted to see what it was all about, but quickly realized it wasn't for you (if you don't want them to know you sag). At the end of the day, a dress code violation really won't affect you much if it's just once and they should probably understand that, even though they might be initially upset. If they are upset, emphasize that you are disappointed about it too and that you never meant to break the dress code.

Do your friends know that you like to sag or have they just seen you do it and think it could be accidental or that you just don't care enough to pull you pants up? If they ask you or have asked you about it, what is your response to why you sag?

My friends are basically what kept me from sagging in high school. I was in a group of smart kids and barely anyone at my school (especially none of them) sagged. I thought that they would think it was weird or unsophisticated or something so I never did then. Now that I'm in college, I can sag whenever I want, but personally I try to make it not noticeable since I still worry about people judging me, and I sag for the feeling and comfort, not necessarily for the fashion. But I do like to coordinate my underwear with what I'm wearing in case it does show. And dress code violations aren't really a think in college either so I don't have to worry about that. Do other people at your school sag too or not really?

Keep us updated if you can! I hope everything works out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, it's really tough to sag at school, since there was a lot of this no sag at school rule going around since probably the late '90's.  It may be a little late for you, and I would say eat the punishment.  But, your situation does get complicated, because you want to keep your sagging from your parents (which is completely your right).  I'd go with that and your school, though it would be very tough to represent yourself there without your parents being involved.  I mean, it's not completely your fault, so you should not have to eat the entire thing!  Peace!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gayce13 said:

 

Yeah, that is a tough situation to be in. I would try to emphasize that you will make sure not to get another violation and ask them to not talk to the school since you are already embarrassed about it and just want it to be over. If you don't want to lie about sagging, then you can tell them that one of your close friends started sagging and you were curious/wanted to see what it was all about, but quickly realized it wasn't for you (if you don't want them to know you sag). At the end of the day, a dress code violation really won't affect you much if it's just once and they should probably understand that, even though they might be initially upset. If they are upset, emphasize that you are disappointed about it too and that you never meant to break the dress code.

Do your friends know that you like to sag or have they just seen you do it and think it could be accidental or that you just don't care enough to pull you pants up? If they ask you or have asked you about it, what is your response to why you sag?

My friends are basically what kept me from sagging in high school. I was in a group of smart kids and barely anyone at my school (especially none of them) sagged. I thought that they would think it was weird or unsophisticated or something so I never did then. Now that I'm in college, I can sag whenever I want, but personally I try to make it not noticeable since I still worry about people judging me, and I sag for the feeling and comfort, not necessarily for the fashion. But I do like to coordinate my underwear with what I'm wearing in case it does show. And dress code violations aren't really a think in college either so I don't have to worry about that. Do other people at your school sag too or not really?

Keep us updated if you can! I hope everything works out.

I'd say the most I ever did was wear earrings at school.  It is very tough to pull off this look at regularly operating schools.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

I mean, it's really tough to sag at school, since there was a lot of this no sag at school rule going around since probably the late '90's.  It may be a little late for you, and I would say eat the punishment.  But, your situation does get complicated, because you want to keep your sagging from your parents (which is completely your right).  I'd go with that and your school, though it would be very tough to represent yourself there without your parents being involved.  I mean, it's not completely your fault, so you should not have to eat the entire thing!  Peace!

I’m certainly eating this punishment. I had to wear my jeans normally today for the first time in forever. It is so uncomfortable, and I had a wedgie all day which was locked in by the fact that I was wearing a belt lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, gayce13 said:

 

Yeah, that is a tough situation to be in. I would try to emphasize that you will make sure not to get another violation and ask them to not talk to the school since you are already embarrassed about it and just want it to be over. If you don't want to lie about sagging, then you can tell them that one of your close friends started sagging and you were curious/wanted to see what it was all about, but quickly realized it wasn't for you (if you don't want them to know you sag). At the end of the day, a dress code violation really won't affect you much if it's just once and they should probably understand that, even though they might be initially upset. If they are upset, emphasize that you are disappointed about it too and that you never meant to break the dress code.

Do your friends know that you like to sag or have they just seen you do it and think it could be accidental or that you just don't care enough to pull you pants up? If they ask you or have asked you about it, what is your response to why you sag?

My friends are basically what kept me from sagging in high school. I was in a group of smart kids and barely anyone at my school (especially none of them) sagged. I thought that they would think it was weird or unsophisticated or something so I never did then. Now that I'm in college, I can sag whenever I want, but personally I try to make it not noticeable since I still worry about people judging me, and I sag for the feeling and comfort, not necessarily for the fashion. But I do like to coordinate my underwear with what I'm wearing in case it does show. And dress code violations aren't really a think in college either so I don't have to worry about that. Do other people at your school sag too or not really?

Keep us updated if you can! I hope everything works out.

My friends know I sag. Idk if they think I do it on purpose. One did ask me if it was more comfortable for my jeans to be so low to which I responded by saying that he’d never go back if he tried it. It’s so popular to show your designer waistband that some sagging is almost expected, so it’s no shock to my friends. Yes, there are some saggers at school. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

That totally sucks… I bet if you guys didn’t do the wrestling in the first place, I think it’d be a different story in terms of your teacher to sagging… even the second one where you looked at the laptop, I don’t think the teacher will notice or say anything, or he may have and letted you know that your pants is low, and pull it up.

As for the dress code violation… that definitely sucks, if it were me, even though I know it’s not smart thing to do, but that should make you almost off the hook from your parents not getting upset and seeing the violations by writing their signatures (forging it in a way) cause then the office may not know if the signature was real or forgery… but I guess what gayce13 says about forgetting the belt is the best option to make your parents and office understand the reasoning.

I’m sorry that your US history teacher was being a pain to you… I’d punch or smack him if he said anything about my dress code or inappropriate behavior etc. to me. But I know that’ll get me into more trouble lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Wedgie_sagging08 said:

I’m certainly eating this punishment. I had to wear my jeans normally today for the first time in forever. It is so uncomfortable, and I had a wedgie all day which was locked in by the fact that I was wearing a belt lol. 

For sure.  Sagging's definitely the ****.  It can be careful where you can do it or not.  I'd also say that the dress code violation is not that big a deal if this is all it does to you, but the parents situation is a little more serious.  Maybe they'd understand at school.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

For sure.  Sagging's definitely the ****.  It can be careful where you can do it or not.  I'd also say that the dress code violation is not that big a deal if this is all it does to you, but the parents situation is a little more serious.  Maybe they'd understand at school.

Indeed I wouldn't worry about the dress code violation too much. You said that you obviously would like to continue sagging etc. You mentioned that the jeans are 4 times too big for you, which is alot, even alot for a belt to handle! It maybe worth for now, especially whilst still at school to look at bringing it down to 1 size or 2 sizes bigger max. You can still sag that way, even being one size bigger. That way it will still move, but not as much and you will have abit more control over it. Either way, hope you manage to sort something.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely not a career-ender.  Definitely more concerned about you being able to keep it secret from your parents.  I wouldn't worry too much about not being able to sag at school, either.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dress codes are a mare. Does not help the sagger at all. 'Tuck your shirt in, do the button up, sort the tie out' what a load of b*llocks. That was my interpretation.

Sounds like your teacher needs to get a grip. Be yourself & don't be embarrassed what happened with the other guy. Who cares what the class saw. Makes you wanna sag lower 😏

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with Lee

 

Also I wouldn't wear white boxers or brights if you're worried about drawing attention. I like dark colored boxers mostly 

20220510_093931.jpg

  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2022 at 4:52 PM, Lee249 said:

Dress codes are a mare. Does not help the sagger at all. 'Tuck your shirt in, do the button up, sort the tie out' what a load of b*llocks. That was my interpretation.

Sounds like your teacher needs to get a grip. Be yourself & don't be embarrassed what happened with the other guy. Who cares what the class saw. Makes you wanna sag lower 😏

Hehe yes sir. I’ve started sagging again. Oddly enough, I’ve noticed my friend in the class has started to as well. It’s hot! 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to Saggerworld.com and thanks for popping by. It would be great for you to create a FREE account, However by using this site as a guest, you must still agree to our Terms of Use.