Got Dress Coded at School for Sagging. Tips?

I mean it's simple, just pull them up when asked then immediately down again once you go to the next class. Yeah it's dumb but you're probably like 16 so just do it.  

4 hours ago, Wedgie_sagging08 said:

I have some. 2 pairs. Black and blue. They both have rips in them, so I can’t wear them to school. 

No rips?!?! Whyyyy

I remember the assistant principal in my middle school was an ex marine.  He would make all the saggers pull up their pants or he would make them wear a neon pink belt with their shirts tucked in.  He was a real hard ass sometimes. 

• Haha 1
On 5/26/2022 at 5:28 PM, Admiralolsen said:

I remember the assistant principal in my middle school was an ex marine.  He would make all the saggers pull up their pants or he would make them wear a neon pink belt with their shirts tucked in.  He was a real hard ass sometimes. 

Hard.

My history teacher in freshman year was this airforce drill instructor and wore that hat and was always trippin 🤣🤣 

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 8:58 PM, flameboard said:

Indeed I wouldn't worry about the dress code violation too much. You said that you obviously would like to continue sagging etc. You mentioned that the jeans are 4 times too big for you, which is alot, even alot for a belt to handle! It maybe worth for now, especially whilst still at school to look at bringing it down to 1 size or 2 sizes bigger max. You can still sag that way, even being one size bigger. That way it will still move, but not as much and you will have abit more control over it. Either way, hope you manage to sort something.

Haha 4 times was a bit on exaggeration. It’s prob closer to 2. Thanks tho!