Just wondering if anyone can relate in that they've gone from mostly gay in preferences as a teenager to increasingly bisexual or straight as they get older? Like, guys are attractive, but the more I get with women, the hotter straight relationships and preferences become. Nowadays the sagging only fuels my interest in women, weirdly enough. I think it's a bit taboo to talk about preferences evolving this way though.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/2/2022 at 12:40 AM, Ghammer20 said:

Just wondering if anyone can relate in that they've gone from mostly gay in preferences as a teenager to increasingly bisexual or straight as they get older? Like, guys are attractive, but the more I get with women, the hotter straight relationships and preferences become. Nowadays the sagging only fuels my interest in women, weirdly enough. I think it's a bit taboo to talk about preferences evolving this way though.

I have the same development. I thought I was gay when I was 20, but now I’m 26 and I only jerk off to women, cleavages en fantasies with females. I still am into hot guys clothing and sagging, but only to wear it and use it in a context where females are involved. 

Just now, SaggerMatt said:

You can be into sagging and into women!

Yes, but I thought I was gay for a while. I tried things with guys but now I think I’m a MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) guy. MGTOW stands for guys who fantasise about women, but are not into romantic relations wirh them. MGTOW guys like me like to jerk off with hot guys with sagging outfit while we talk about hot girls, objectifying them and seeing them as means for sexual gratification.

2 minutes ago, SaggerMatt said:

Oh, sounds cool, but I wouldn't objectify anyone.

For me objectification of hot girls turns me on. When I’m with guys who wear hot sagging outfits and we talk about hot girls in a degrading way I get more exited. The sagging outfit is a symbol of masculinity and coolness, and to emphasise that I love to do that. 

1 minute ago, SaggerMatt said:

Yeah, sagging is definitely masculine!  Don't know if I'd rag on anyone, though!

It’s nothing personal to the girls but we just talk about how they would like to go down on us men and crave the phallic element. It turns me on to talk like that about the hot girls while I’m wearing a masculine, hip sagging outfit like this. It’s an experience 

88F46C3D-710E-4FF6-BAEC-F20A09725400.png

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, Modernguy said:

It’s nothing personal to the girls but we just talk about how they would like to go down on us men and crave the phallic element. It turns me on to talk like that about the hot girls while I’m wearing a masculine, hip sagging outfit like this. It’s an experience 

88F46C3D-710E-4FF6-BAEC-F20A09725400.png

Wow, you look hot! 😍🤤

• Love 1
  • 4 months later...