How low is too low for sagging?

Yeah, I think be mindful of how your sagging looks, and like you said, some pants look better at different levels.  Prolly shouldn't be the case though, and more pants should look good all around.

3 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Yeah, I think be mindful of how your sagging looks, and like you said, some pants look better at different levels.  Prolly shouldn't be the case though, and more pants should look good all around.

I agree. Yeah but some jeans a just perfect for it and look very weird when a guy do not sag in them. Some jeans just demands a below ass sag. 😉 

14 hours ago, Emohotboy said:

In my opinion too low for sagging is where u see the entire boxers or briefs and u can see the legs 

Yes I wear briefs and with no belt often or a loose belt. They slip down with time and I’ll let them go to the bottom of my butt so basically the whole briefs are showing but not skin and that’s the lowest. Sometime a little skin will show but I feel that’s too low and i I’ll the up a little .

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Mikelll said:

Yes I wear briefs and with no belt often or a loose belt. They slip down with time and I’ll let them go to the bottom of my butt so basically the whole briefs are showing but not skin and that’s the lowest. Sometime a little skin will show but I feel that’s too low and i I’ll the up a little .

Keep on like you are; your sags are  H O T!!

I would say mid ass is kinda low in public unless it's covered with a shirt. I am pretty sure many would disagree, but I do think anything below that is a bit much. Even with mid ass, you wouldn't want to be expose all the time throughout the day.

i think sagging just under your butt and junk is as low as it should go. normally, i like to sag over my junk and about 3/4 down my ass, but sometimes completely under both is hot. any lower like on the thigh is too low. kinda defeats the purpose.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, gabeasston said:

i think sagging just under your butt and junk is as low as it should go. normally, i like to sag over my junk and about 3/4 down my ass, but sometimes completely under both is hot. any lower like on the thigh is too low. kinda defeats the purpose.

Almost agree.  When a sagger is weaaring briefs or a bikini, it's hot to see a bit - only a tiny bit - of skin above the waistband.  For other underwear, except for very short-legged trunks, agreed:l showing skin is too low - for my taste, and apparently everybody else who has responded so far.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, gabeasston said:

I agree with you. I think it's hot when a guy sags just about his package so he has a nice bulge in his pants and mid to 3/4 down the ass is perfect. Love seeing a nice ass. Above package and mid ass is perfect! I think it looks ridiculous when a guy's belt is on his legs because his pants are so low. They look like their legs are 1 foot long and they can't walk. Then they wear a super way too long shirt and it looks like a little kid wearing his dad's clothes! 😆

• Like 3